Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   NBA 2K Last Gen Sliders (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=73)
-   -   2K12 HALL OF FAME REAL SLIDERS by nEtReBeLos (/forums/showthread.php?t=536892)

netrebelos 02-14-2012 06:40 AM

2K12 HALL OF FAME REAL SLIDERS by nEtReBeLos

:wave:HELLO FROM GREECE!!!

FIRST (of all):
Every Slider connect to each other slider. For example: If you lower the dunking ability it does not mean that the players will not dunk so often. On the other hand it can cause bad gameplay. So after 11 seasons in 2k12, i decided to use these sliders. All the sliders TOGETHER can make a new quality of the game - can make difference - can give real stats and gameplay.

SECOND: You must not take a player only (for example Rudy Gay) and compare the real life stats with the stats of the games, to config the sliders. This way always gives bad stats and gameplay.

THIRD: The sliders must give the opportunity to finish a game with high percentages or low percantages. For example you must have the opportunity to finish the game with 70% field goals or 30%. Its not good if the sliders always give you 45% or 50%.

FOURTH:
The Controller assist defensive strength must be ALWAYS 100%. This means that the players will act accordingly to their stats. It is meaningless Serge Ibaka to not block because you don't controll the player. If you don't use this slider at 100% the CPU will have handicap.

FIFTH: The team chemistry has a big role in your team game. For example: with the same sliders you will have different stats if your team or the other hams has high or low team chemistry.

SIXTH: The player signature and has a big role at your player abilities and finally at the stats. Learn well the play style of your player.

SEVENTH: There are sliders that simply lower the player ratings. For example Vertical. If you put it zero the biggest vertical will be 49 (99-50).
There are other sliders that don' t lower the player ratings but makes config the gameplay. For example 3-point success. If you config it at 45 does not mean that a player with 99 3-point rating will go at 94.

EIGHTH: Do not listen that HOF is very difficult, you cannot win... HOF is very realistic if you know "all the moves" and you never get bored.

LAST (BUT NOT LEAST): Do not use training at association mode, do not use drills or training camps. CPU does not use it. Your player's ratings grow at the start of every new season. It is very unfair if you improve your mid and 3 point shooting from drills and camps. In one year you can improve mid range shooting by 15.

THESE ARE MY GAME SLIDERS AND THEY ARE ALMOST PERFECT: ENJOY A TRUE NBA ASSOCIATION MODE.
BELIEVE ME

Game Play:

Difficulty: Hall Of Fame (ONLY!!!)
Game Speed:
50 (1 sec is 1 sec - simply)
Quarter Length: User Option I use 5 Min.
Fatigue:
On (DO not turn it off)
Clutch Factor
On (yeah we need clutch)
Shooting Type:
Shot Stick timing
Free Throw Type: Real Player %
Free Throw Difficulty:
60 //not 50. This is the true FT percentage

Controller Settings:

Defensive Assist Strength: 100 //Always, without this the sliders does not work. There is no meaning your cpu players do not react realistic.

"Sliders are the same for cpu and user. If you have troubles then learn to play 2k12. You miss something at your gameplay!!!!
"

Offense:
Inside Shot Success:44 //45 is too easy, 43 also good
Close Shot Success:44 //45 is too easy, 43 too difficult
Mid-Range Success:47 //not 46 or 48
3pt Success: 47//not 46 or 48
Lay-UP:
45//46 also good
Dunk Success: 45 //exactly
Dunk in Traffic Success:
40 //exactly
Pass Accuracy:
Ally-Oop Success:
Contact Shot Success:

Defense:
Driving Contact Frequency: 65
Inside Contact Frequency: 100
Help D Strength: 50
Steal Success: 20

Attributes:
Quickness:50
Vertical:
Strength: 60
Stamina:
Hustle: 50
Ball Handling: 49
Hands: 40
Dunking Ability: 50
On Ball Defense:
Stealing:
Blocking: 48
Offensive Awareness: 50
Defensive Awareness: 57
OFF Rebounding: 60
Defensive Rebounding: 50
Clutch Factor:
Consistency: 30
Fatigue Rate:
Injury Frequency:
Injury Severity:

Tendencies:

Inside Shot: 50
Take Close Shots: 50
Take Mid Range: 55
Take 3pt Shots: 50
Attack the Basket: 50
Look for Post Players: 70
Throw Alleyoops:
Attempt Dunks:
Attempt Putbacks 65
Play Passing Lanes:
Go for On-Ball Steals: 30
Contest Shots:
Backdoor Cuts:

Fouls:
Over The Back:80
Charging Foul: 100
Blocking Foul: 75
Reach Foul:
Shooting Foul Frequency:
Loose Ball Foul Frequency: 95

illusiondrmr 02-15-2012 04:53 PM

Re: 2K12 HALL OF FAME REAL SLIDERS by nEtReBeLos

Geia sou file rebele ;>

Your sliders seem legit m8. Pretty close to the ones im playing with as well on HOF. But i have a couple of questions :

1. Can u manage to make an on-ball steal with steal success @ 10 ???
2. shooting fouls @ 70 wouldnt produce realistic amount of fouls in my games for me. Had to bump it up @ least to 80.
3. Tendecies: inside shot : 65.. not a chance m8. By default HOF cpu gameplay will constantly play unrealistic attackin the paint all the time, even with this slider @ 50.
4. Off rebounds 40 ?? LOL hello, what version of nba2k12 ur playing ? Its like u average 20 off per game and u had to bump down the 50 slider to 40 to produce less ???? 2k is bugged again this year with offensive rebounds u have to put it @ least 90 just to manage to have 9-10 most every game.

Thats my 2 cents.

Ayta file ;>

netrebelos 02-25-2012 11:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by illusiondrmr (Post 2043367662)
Geia sou file rebele ;>

Your sliders seem legit m8. Pretty close to the ones im playing with as well on HOF. But i have a couple of questions :

1. Can u manage to make an on-ball steal with steal success @ 10 ???
2. shooting fouls @ 70 wouldnt produce realistic amount of fouls in my games for me. Had to bump it up @ least to 80.
3. Tendecies: inside shot : 65.. not a chance m8. By default HOF cpu gameplay will constantly play unrealistic attackin the paint all the time, even with this slider @ 50.
4. Off rebounds 40 ?? LOL hello, what version of nba2k12 ur playing ? Its like u average 20 off per game and u had to bump down the 50 slider to 40 to produce less ???? 2k is bugged again this year with offensive rebounds u have to put it @ least 90 just to manage to have 9-10 most every game.

Thats my 2 cents.

Ayta file ;>

1. I had not many offensive rebounds but i Had more than the other nba teams at simulated cpu games. I realised tha the statistics is not realistic. The cpu simulated games does not product statistics with the sliders configuration.

2.Shooting foul tendencie is 72. Otherwise my half points is free throws.

3.Inside shot: I correct it.

4. With 0 steal success I have 10 steal in 5 games quarter.... I do not know what to say... I am very good... I put it to 20, but tha hands attribute is now 40.

These sliders gives at 5 minutes quarter games: 38 - 55 points. My best game was 65 points with 75% field goals. i was on fire.

Simulated cpu game time is 6 minutes. I play at 5 minutes.

Thanks file, Patriwti. Ellhnas e?

illusiondrmr 02-27-2012 04:05 PM

Ellinas nai :>

With ur new adjustments those sliders seems perfect to me. Im using by 95% the same and enjoying some pretty nice games in my season !

Good job ! btw. try midrange 46 and 3pt 46 as well. Imo produce more realistic averages ;>

Mr_Riddick 02-27-2012 07:51 PM

Can you guys post some box scores and team stats, these look legit.

netrebelos 03-01-2012 01:16 PM

GAME STATS

GAME 1
imageshack.us/photo/my-<wbr>images/26/gamestats1.jpg/

la1221 03-01-2012 11:19 PM

Your slider is pretty close to mine but I set the defensive assist strength to "0". Isn't the def assist strength suppose to help you defend your man. Like if you hold the L2(ps3) the cpu would automatically move your player when your man move. Try holding only the L2(intense d button) to guard your man, notice your player move without you moving any directional buttons. Your player always stays in front of the ballhandler, i think it got nothing to do with how other players defend.

Matthew86 03-03-2012 08:19 AM

Where is in yours sliders DURABILITY ? i cant see it !

:y220d: