Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   MLB The Show Last Gen (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=57)
-   -   Somewhat new. Raving over "OSFM" (/forums/showthread.php?t=541536)

ROYALE_360 03-10-2012 10:02 PM

Somewhat new. Raving over "OSFM"

Maybe this should be posted in the roster thread, maybe not. I am somewhat new to OS and wanted to know why everyone is so amped up and waiting for this "OSFM". I'm just looking for some more info on the subject. thanks guys.

37 03-10-2012 10:04 PM

Re: Somewhat new. Raving over "OSFM"

Quote:

Originally Posted by ROYALE_360 (Post 2043452368)
Maybe this should be posted in the roster thread, maybe not. I am somewhat new to OS and wanted to know why everyone is so amped up and waiting for this "OSFM". I'm just looking for some more info on the subject. thanks guys.

OSFM is operation sports full minors which is a full roster from a major-league team down to it's A-ball team...includes all the real-time minor leaguers(who are rated as close to possible)

ROYALE_360 03-10-2012 10:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NoFatGirlz4Me37 (Post 2043452378)
OSFM is operation sports full minors which is a full roster from a major-league team down to it's A-ball team...includes all the real-time minor leaguers(who are rated as close to possible)

so everyone is waiting until that comes out to start their franchise?

37 03-10-2012 10:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ROYALE_360 (Post 2043452457)

not every1 but most..the rosters that came with the game doesn't include real-life minor leaguers

garyjr33 03-10-2012 10:38 PM

I used them last year for the first time and really enjoyed them. I love developing prospects. They are definitely worth waiting for, so I just play a season until then to get a feel for the new guys on my team and all of the pitchers mechanics and just try stuff out. Plus I play RTTS while I wait.

Mabster 03-10-2012 10:41 PM

Quote:

Pretty much, otherwise you're playing with all the fake random players that currently populate the teams minor league system.

nickakadashow 03-11-2012 08:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by garyjr33 (Post 2043452498)
I used them last year for the first time and really enjoyed them. I love developing prospects. They are definitely worth waiting for, so I just play a season until then to get a feel for the new guys on my team and all of the pitchers mechanics and just try stuff out. Plus I play RTTS while I wait.

Now will you have to manually change the rosters yourself? New to the MLB The Show series on the PS3

b2th3m1th 03-11-2012 09:25 AM

Quote:

Most everyone that's a MLB Show vet does. The leader Knight started doing them way back and has gotten national recognition I know ESPN did a write up on him. He and his crew are better than the SCEA roster creators because they are allowed the freedom to be. I highly recommend OSFM's before you start a chise that you plan playing all summer with.