Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   NFL Head Coach (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=135)
-   -   Best trainer in the game? (/forums/showthread.php?t=545639)

Byron Yatch 04-03-2012 09:28 PM

Best trainer in the game?

I know a lot of people swear by aaron lee or robert wyman because they already have 555 as their regular skill. Everyone recommends you try to get those 2 and I cant blame them, they're great trainers.

But, If you cant get Aaron Lee or Robert Wyman as your trainer(or want to try something different for once), get GARY QUARTERMAN. He's an 86 overall, 443(diagnose & recovery are 4, stamina is 3) with a capability of reaching 555, but thats not what really matters......

Hes also got ambition AND the first 2 special skills. He doesnt try to leave after his first season like lee and wyman have for me in other chises. Im starting year three tonight on the jack english draft and he's been on my staff since after the first season. Werent a lot of injuries his first year so he only gained like 2000, but that 3rd special skill is only 8500 for him. last one is only 12500.

If you really want to develop your trainer though(any of them, but gary in particular), You have to draft or pick up a couple of SERIOUSLY injury prone people to start, and have a more reliable backup at those positions. That will help you help your trainer get those final 2 special skills. I'd do that before upping the recovery. Then get the diagnosis THEN THE FINAL 2 STAMINA.

Dont get the 2 stamina before anything else or players wont get injured as much because they're never fatigued really. If no one gets injured your trainer wont gain skill points..... Enough years like that and he'll want to leave because he never does anything to get better at his job.