Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=37)
-   -   Is it the game or College Football in general that brings you back? (/forums/showthread.php?t=546332)

JerseySuave4 04-07-2012 06:20 PM

Is it the game or College Football in general that brings you back?

What is it that drives you to buy NCAA each year. If you've seen some of my more recent posts you know i haven't been too satisfied with the game the past few years but the thing that drives me back each year is college football. The wide variety of schools, stadiums, traditions, uniforms, etc. is what makes college football so special and with this being the only college football game around it leaves your choices to either buy the game or don't.

So my question is what is it that drives you to buy the game each year? Is it the hope that the game will be better? Is it your need to have the new college football game each year? Or is it your love for college football in general?

AttackAttack 04-07-2012 06:22 PM

Re: Is it the game or College Football that brings you back?

College football now doubt. I hate ea football games. I'd give anything for 2k to have a shot. After playing 2k8 again today I can't go back to ea.

khaled 04-07-2012 06:31 PM

Re: Is it the game or College Football in general that brings you back?

It's not the game, I love college football, every year I say to myself that I'm not buying the new NCAA game, but I can't do it. I need college football.

Buckeyes_Doc 04-07-2012 06:32 PM

I love college football. When i'm not watching it I want to play it. If I didnt have much interest in it I could easily do without the game.

Sent from my VS910 4G using Tapatalk

PowerofRed25 04-07-2012 06:57 PM

It is college football and football in general. I love it too much. I'm not a Madden person and I just love college football.

If there were other options, I wouldn't touch EA's version of the game.

pirates946 04-07-2012 07:24 PM

My absolute love for college football. This game has college football teams;therefore, i am going to buy and play it

Buckeyed 04-07-2012 07:32 PM

It is a close call between my love for college football and dreadlocks. :grin:

BenGerman 04-07-2012 07:44 PM

I'm not a huge fan of the NBA (I follow it pretty casually, watch about 50% of the Magic's games), but I buy and play NBA 2K because the game is deep enough, and such a solid simulation, that I can't help but enjoy seeing some of the same things I see in real life.

With NCAA, I buy the game because of my love for College Football. The NCAA series has been borderline good enough (NCAA '12 was the first I really stopped playing before the season was over) to keep me buying it and playing it. I don't believe for a second, however, that I'd own NCAA '12, or have such an interest in '13 if College Football wasn't my favorite sport to follow outside of maybe College Basketball or the MLB.