Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   Madden NFL Old Gen (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=33)
-   -   Madden NFL 13 Cover Voting Down to Megatron, Rodgers, Cam Newton and Patrick Willis (/forums/showthread.php?t=546918)

FroznYogurt 04-11-2012 10:53 AM

Madden NFL 13 Cover Voting Down to Megatron, Rodgers, Cam Newton and Patrick Willis

4 NFL Players Advance to the Semi-Finals
of the Madden NFL 13 Cover Vote Competition

April 11, 2012 – Fans nationwide have been casting their votes to determine the next cover athlete for Madden NFL 13, logging nearly 18 million votes at ESPN.com/MaddenVote since the competition began on March 7. Round 3 of the bracket-style phase of the Madden NFL 13 Cover Vote resulted in upsets such as No. 6 seed Calvin Johnson (WR, Detroit Lions) surpassing No. 2 seed Rob Gronkowski (TE, New England Patriots) and No. 11 seed Patrick Willis (LB, San Francisco 49ers) beating out No. 2 seed Victor Cruz (WR, New York Giants). Fan favorites Cam Newton (QB, Carolina Panthers) and Aaron Rogers (QB, Green Bay Packers) were also selected to advance to the semi-finals.

ROUND 4 BREAKDOWN OF MADDEN NFL 13 COVER VOTE CAMPAIGN
  • Cam Newton vs. Patrick Willis
  • Aaron Rodgers vs. Calvin Johnson
Over the next week, fans will be voting to determine which two candidates will move on to the final round of the Madden NFL 13 Cover Vote, culminating with the unveiling of the Madden NFL 13 cover athlete winner on ESPN's SportsNation on April 25 at 5 p.m. ET.

Round 4 voting is now open and fans can make their selections exclusively at ESPN.com/MaddenVote to determine which of the two NFL players will advance to the final round of the Madden NFL 13 Cover Vote competition. Every Wednesday throughout the campaign, fans can tune in to SportsNation at 5 p.m. ET for analysis and commentary on the competition.

mALiZ 04-11-2012 12:09 PM

Re: Madden NFL 13 Cover Final Four is set

NFC wins again and I hope Aaron Rodgers win....cuz I like the other 3 (especially Cam Newton).

The curse lives...

EAGLESFAN10 04-11-2012 12:14 PM

It should be Cam Newton but 2 be honest I would like ALL 4 2 be on the cover lol

but it looks like 3 people on the shaded out cover so who knows

PGaither84 04-11-2012 12:25 PM

I don't believe in a Madden curse. Give me P-Willy!!!

It will go well with my Justin Smith Custom Cover for Madden 12.

jmurphy31 04-11-2012 12:37 PM

My guess is it will come down to Newton and Johnson...

wallofhate 04-11-2012 01:03 PM

Rodgers seems like the pick that makes the most sense. It would be cool to see Patrick get some love though

EAGLESFAN10 04-11-2012 03:07 PM

Re: Madden NFL 13 Cover Final Four

Patrick Willis could get ... I mean when is the last time a defensive playmaker was on the cover since Ray Lewis besides the one with Fitzgerald and Troy

DUDERMAN 04-11-2012 03:21 PM

Re: Madden NFL 13 Cover Final Four

Thank God that the one year wonder, Victor Overrated Cruz, is out of the running.