Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=37)
-   -   !!! EQUIPMENT !!! (/forums/showthread.php?t=547786)

Gap Integrity 04-16-2012 06:32 PM

!!! EQUIPMENT !!!

Wondering if anyone has heard if new equipment updates will be in the game? I would hope the 2-bar RevSpeed and DNA QB facemasks make it since guys have been wearing them for 3 years. I read a thread of a guy complaining about NIKE having gloves but not other brands. All I can think of is NIKE supplies about 3X the teams compared to other brands.

I just hope the facemasks and duplicate jersey numbers get addressed. I think the biggest part of a players physical identity on the field are his jersey number and his helmet. I don't want Braxton Miller, Matt Barkley, Landry Jones and 500 other QB's to look wrong.

sportzbro 04-16-2012 07:06 PM

Re: !!! EQUIPMENT !!!

New facemasks. That's it apparently.

aerovt 04-16-2012 09:37 PM

Sometimes I wonder if people would enjoy this game more

seasprite 04-16-2012 09:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by aerovt (Post 2043575694)

When someone has a different opinion or wants something different than you do, the best thing is to insult them.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I777 using Tapatalk 2

Skurzilla 04-16-2012 09:45 PM

They should definitely add those helmets!

Sparkles 04-16-2012 10:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by aerovt (Post 2043575694)

you make it seem like thats unusual...

Gap Integrity 04-17-2012 10:19 AM

@ aerovt. why would you look at a thread titled EQUIPMENT, just to come leave a snarky remark. Maybe you don't care if Logan Thomas wears a robot facemask, but some people think the basics should be in the game.

DiddyGotGrillz 04-17-2012 11:03 AM

I wonder if part of that is EA trying to make guys like Braxton and Landry Jones look a little different due to all the lawsuits?

Keep in mind - this is still a college football game and player "likeness" has been in the crosshairs recently.

With that being said, I don't see why it would be so difficult to put in additional uniforms, helmets and facemasks.