Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   ESPN NFL 2K5 Football (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=148)
-   -   NFL 2K5 2012-2013 Schedule (/forums/showthread.php?t=548212)

buddahblaze1 04-19-2012 02:01 AM

NFL 2K5 2012-2013 Schedule

1 Attachment(s)
All,

I've created and attached the accurate 2012 schedule for NFL 2K5. just extract file & load into Finn's editor...you're set! Note: A franchise file must be used to upload the schedule!!

dophin26 04-21-2012 09:46 AM

Re: NFL 2K5 2012-2013 Schedule

Checked it this morning- looks good. I started one myself the other day and had to stop midway for work. Glad I never went back to finish :)

Rickster101 04-24-2012 02:43 AM

Well I ran this schedule using my every evolving update and had no problems with it I do want to point out I used my own roster/franchise and it hasn't seen any roster moves as of yet the focus being on the draft was my intention and the export/import features worked fine, better then that older 2k12 Franchise you used which looks like an older test file I worked on earlier sometime ago....I remember some of what wasn't finished in it and of course there "Drew Willy"....I kinda liked that name reminded me of an uncle, yes he at the time was a real player by the way out of Buffalo I researched and looked up....not sure where he is now.

Everything with the schedule worked fine....I simulated some games, played a few and watched the CPU vs CPU play and no serious issues occurred.

As for a schedule this is rather early to see one out and thus making edting rookies kinda fun again with those zero player rating in place smart idea doing it that way lets the games player progression have more of an impact which is a change of pace instead of over inflated numbers.

I did get to the next season with no freezes so far but keep in mind I didn't do any roster moves yet still it was interesting seeing the games off season presentations work out and draft segments.

The schedule for me works just fine I've no issues with it and the few draft picks imported once edited looked pretty good with a few numbers used to test things out....zeroed out players got no love oh well I had fun with it.

The Boss....Lead Man
Rickster101

daddynab2 05-31-2012 09:21 PM

THANK YOU SO MUCH!! last night i busted my *** trying to create my own schedule and ended up falling asleep at 7am! this morning i found several errors in my schedule (ex: 4 teams did not have a game and had different bye weeks) so i tried to replicate the nfl 2012 schedule and had the same error! i am so glad to see that someone uploaded the schedule!

Gerald 06-01-2012 12:01 AM

Ok I usually only download roster files to my hard drive using my transfer cable. There are many post on downloading roster files so I can do that. I would like to download this schedule file. I have questions on that can you list the instructions 2 do that and if I download this schedule file can I still use my most updated rosters I already have saved and what does the file for a franchise look like on the computer when I hook up my hard drive. I know the roster files are in Part3 and you finally click open the 53450030 file and drag over the number file not the .xbx files. I am wondering what the file will look like for the schedule file I need to open and where would I drag it to. I hope you understand what I am asking and are able to help. Thank you....

daddynab2 06-01-2012 08:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rickster101 (Post 2043598510)
Well I ran this schedule using my every evolving update and had no problems with it I do want to point out I used my own roster/franchise and it hasn't seen any roster moves as of yet the focus being on the draft was my intention and the export/import features worked fine, better then that older 2k12 Franchise you used which looks like an older test file I worked on earlier sometime ago....I remember some of what wasn't finished in it and of course there "Drew Willy"....I kinda liked that name reminded me of an uncle, yes he at the time was a real player by the way out of Buffalo I researched and looked up....not sure where he is now.

Everything with the schedule worked fine....I simulated some games, played a few and watched the CPU vs CPU play and no serious issues occurred.

As for a schedule this is rather early to see one out and thus making edting rookies kinda fun again with those zero player rating in place smart idea doing it that way lets the games player progression have more of an impact which is a change of pace instead of over inflated numbers.

I did get to the next season with no freezes so far but keep in mind I didn't do any roster moves yet still it was interesting seeing the games off season presentations work out and draft segments.

The schedule for me works just fine I've no issues with it and the few draft picks imported once edited looked pretty good with a few numbers used to test things out....zeroed out players got no love oh well I had fun with it.

The Boss....Lead Man
Rickster101

how did u do it? everytime i put the schedule in my franchise, the franchise does not show up on my game or in my xbox harddrive. it only shows up on my computer. i need some help. can u give me a step by step procedure on how to put the schedule in my franchise and put the franchise on my hard drive?

Rickster101 06-04-2012 01:20 PM

You need to get the new schedule to show up in the editor and then and only then using a franchise file will you be able to load the new schedule.

There should be a text file attached instructing you on how to do this along with the schedule I believe its been awhile since I've actually looked at it so check and see if there is one associated with the schedule file.

The Boss, Lead Man
Rickster101

sliceanddic3 07-11-2012 12:14 PM

So I downloaded this and put it on my PS2, and the Ravens have 2 bye weeks. One during week 3 (when they play the Patriots) and there real bye during week 8. Also, the dates seemed to be screwed up (week 2-3 is from Sept. 16- Sept. 20) Help please?