Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=37)
-   -   Revolution of change! By the supply (/forums/showthread.php?t=548246)

Manslaughterin9 04-19-2012 10:37 AM

Revolution of change! By the supply

GUYS ITS SIMPLE WE ARE THE SUPPLY, WE ARE THE REASON EA PUTS OUT THIS GARBAGE, WE HAVE TO STOP BUY THE GARBAGE(SUPPLY) FOR JUST ONE YEAR AND WE WILL HAVE DONE OUR JOB.
IT'S NOT THAT DIFFICULT, REMEMBER WHY YOU FELL IN LOVE WITH FOOTBALL IN THE FIRST PLACE, I GUARANTEE ITS NOT BECAUSE OF EA.
INSTEAD OF GETTING YOU FOOTBALL FIX FROM THIS GAME, WATCH THE ACTUAL SPORT ON YOUR BEATIFUL TELEVISON, FOLLOW YOUR TEAMS ACTUAL RECRUITMENT, IF YOU HAVE TO, PLAY OTHER GAMES THAT ACTUALLY DESERVE THE 60$ PRICE TAG TO GET YOUR SPORTS/MANAGEMENT FIX (MLB 12,NBA 2K12)
WE CAN DO THIS WE CAN BE THE CHANGE!!
I WONT PURCHASE THIS GAME UNTIL THEY FIX THE NECESSARY THINGS AND ACTUALLY BRING SOM INNOVATION THATS EXPECTED 7 YEARS INTO NEXT GEN.
I WANT REAL TIME PHYSICS, ACTUAL RECRUITMENT(VISITS,RELATIONSHIPS, GAMES)
I WANT REAL PRESENTAIONS FROM ESPN(BROADCAST,BOWL GAMES,TROPHYS, SENIOR BOWL, DRAFT TRAINING)
i WANT REAL BEEF IN MY BURGERS!!
LETS BREAK THIS DOWN AND BUILD IT UP... THE ONLY WAY( EA HAS NO INTENTION OF DOING SO)
"ARE" NEW SLOGAN
" WE WILL NOT BUY THE SUPPLY"
IF YOU THINK IM CRAZY OR THIS IDEA IS CRAZY, THEN YOU NOT THE RIGHT PERSON FOR THIS REVOLUTIONARY CHANGE,
WE CAN DO THIS GUYS, YOU AND I WANT A BETTER GAME, LETS DO IT
SACRIFICE ONE YEAR, NOT TO DIFFICULT THE GAME IS CRAP, AND BRING A CHANGE
GOD BLESS EVERYONE

roadman 04-19-2012 10:46 AM

Re: Revolution of change! By the supply

Sorry, didn't even read because of the shouting type caps.

CcAaRrSsOoNn3 04-19-2012 11:18 AM

Doesn't matter if a single person from this site doesn't buy the game.

700,000 were sold in the first two weeks last year. That doesn't include sales after the first two weeks.

People will buy the game regardless.

fhm_williams 04-19-2012 11:42 AM

Too long to read (for me) but I think I got the message and sorry probably won't happen. Most people,myself included, like college football the sport so much that the game is a must just get that fix.

K0ZZ 04-19-2012 12:11 PM

Another one of these threads.

Ramminyou 04-19-2012 12:15 PM

For some reason "GOD BLESS EVERYONE" at the end of all that made me laugh pretty hard.

Skull 04-19-2012 12:30 PM

well if you ever read an economics book or at least went to wikipedia, you'd know we are not THE SUPPLY we are the demand

RynoAid 04-19-2012 12:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ramminyou (Post 2043584974)
For some reason "GOD BLESS EVERYONE" at the end of all that made me laugh pretty hard.

he forgot to add... "EVERYONE BUT EA"