Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=37)
-   -   Post-E3: Canceling your NCAA preorder? (/forums/showthread.php?t=554455)

WipeOut464 06-04-2012 07:12 PM

Post-E3: Canceling your NCAA preorder?

Now that EA has announced real-time physics for Madden 13 but not NCAA, are you still keeping your preorder?

Personally, I never preordered - combination of 1) not being impressed by the Thursday demo vids and 2) out of principle after NCAA 12's glitchfest.

brutx15 06-04-2012 07:14 PM

Re: Post-E3: Canceling your NCAA preorder?

I just canceled mine literally 2 minutes ago. I even had it down to $20 total on Amazon with a $25 gift card. That's how disappointed I am with this news...

LionsFanNJ 06-04-2012 07:14 PM

I'm unsure at this point. I mean I love college ball and all the recruiting turnover, but no physics in one game while Madden has it is making me reconsider. Right now I'm 60 - 40 towards keeping. I mean I'm only dropping 45 with $1 shipping for new. We'll see.

rerdivine 06-04-2012 07:22 PM

So we got Heisman mode instead of RTP. WHAT'S GOING ON OVER THERE!!!!!

Sparkles 06-04-2012 07:23 PM

I have no idea what to do. Im considering to cancel but I just want to wait until gameplay footage. If it just looks like a patched up version to last year then it's a no go. Madden... Watch out

BenGerman 06-04-2012 07:25 PM

As someone who always buys both games, I know I won't be able to go back to NCAA after I've played Madden. It sucks, because I'm a huge fan of College Football, and NCAA Football has been a mega disappointment for the last 6 years.

LambertandHam 06-04-2012 07:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BenGerman (Post 2043726872)
As someone who always buys both games, I know I won't be able to go back to NCAA after I've played Madden. It sucks, because I'm a huge fan of College Football, and NCAA Football has been a mega disappointment for the last 6 years.

I agree with this, big time. I love NCAA, but I'll skip it this year.

dj illmatic 06-04-2012 07:38 PM

I'm still getting it. Last year's buggy game makes me more hesitant than anything else, but I've always loved the college game. I also run an OD, and enjoy playing with the guys in it. Not having RTP is not that big of a deal to me. If Madden comes out and the engine is buggy as hell, we'll all be glad they waited a year. Maybe Madden comes out and RTS is so amazing I can't play football any other way, but until then NCAA will be a day one purchase.