Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   Madden NFL Old Gen (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=33)
-   -   Fisheye Camera View Video Breakdown Pt 2 (/forums/showthread.php?t=555322)

reddogmaddogbul 06-08-2012 07:25 PM

Fisheye Camera View Video Breakdown Pt 2

This video explains the importance of playing in a more realistic/authentic view. After watching this video you will be able too.

1.Understand your own Peripheral vision

2.How hard it is to be a NFL quarterback

3.Relearn how you choose your plays

4.Never take a single yard for granted

5.Enjoy the real beauty of football

Without further a do;I present to you FISHEYE CAMERA VIEW BREAKDOWN

Part.2

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/YfXMgTB3E_8" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Big FN Deal 06-08-2012 07:37 PM

Re: Fisheye Camera View Video Breakdown Pt 2

Yeah man, seems like I remember them mentioning the fish eye camera in the Heisman Challenge webcast for NCAA 13. I thought of that first thread you created when I heard it.

Anyway, I think any game play view that is more field level and realistically limited is an improvement. So I am right there with you about them unlocking that view for all game play and hopefully so way for a Commish to "lock it" in for their entire league.

bamabound2010 06-08-2012 07:39 PM

Wow... this is amazing... that camera would be Legit

reddogmaddogbul 06-08-2012 08:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Big FN Deal (Post 2043746431)
Yeah man, seems like I remember them mentioning the fish eye camera in the Heisman Challenge webcast for NCAA 13. I thought of that first thread you created when I heard it.

Anyway, I think any game play view that is more field level and realistically limited is an improvement. So I am right there with you about them unlocking that view for all game play and hopefully so way for a Commish to "lock it" in for their entire league.

Man I sure hope that they could implement it before it's to late.

reddogmaddogbul 06-11-2012 08:22 AM

Do you guys think this is a bad idea or what?I must say Im pretty suprised with the amount of attention something this authenic is getting.Makes me start to wonder if most people who play madden (especially QUARTERBACK)has ever played real Football:nocomprende:.No pun intendede:redsmile:

ForUntoOblivionSoar∞ 06-11-2012 08:29 AM

This guy is awesome. Just in general. He should be an entertainer. I'd prefer to listen to this guy than Jamie Dukes any day. But he makes some good points. I like the idea of having to worry about passing lanes.

NDAlum 06-11-2012 09:06 AM

I would absolutely love this. A better QB would have a more clear outer vision where a rookie QB would have "tunnel vision"

I am just starting to play QB in my life (27 years old and actually full contact) and it is hard as hell to go from one side of the field to the other.

BezO 06-11-2012 09:20 AM

Though I like what it accomplishes, I can't stand the look of it. I don't want to see the fish eye effect while playing.