Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   Madden NFL Old Gen (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=33)
-   -   If you was given the choice to Vote (/forums/showthread.php?t=555464)

Tyrant8RDFL 06-09-2012 11:32 PM

If you was given the choice to Vote

Lets say EA back when the development took place or slightly prior on M13. They asked us to vote on a traditional franchise or CC, and explained the pros and cons of both, which one would you have voted for?

Just added this to remove confusion:

Maybe I should have been clearer , but I'm not stating last years franchise exactly. Just the traditional franchise style.

Let say the traditional style but everything working properly, and some added bells and whistles, but the main thing is having full control of all the teams, and having everything that was taken away for CC.

AussieChiefsFan 06-09-2012 11:36 PM

Re: If you was given the choice to Vote

Well we haven't actually played CC for ourselves yet so I think we'd need to wait a little longer to make an accurate decision. That being said, CC looks great.

Sdrawkcab321 06-09-2012 11:36 PM

i loved franchise mode. it was all i ever did. i can careless about superstar mode or online. i hope im wrong and coach mode is just as good or better but not from what i've seen so far

DNMHIII 06-09-2012 11:37 PM

Should've added CCM without losing old franchise features like editing and Custome Playbooks and 32 team control and you'd have a better poll IMO.

I'd vote CCM with no loss in features.

AussieChiefsFan 06-09-2012 11:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sdrawkcab321 (Post 2043750273)
i loved franchise mode. it was all i ever did. i can careless about superstar mode or online. i hope im wrong and coach mode is just as good or better but not from what i've seen so far

To me coach mode looks the same as the old franchise mode, but instead, you use XP to upgrade your team.

DeuceDouglas 06-09-2012 11:38 PM

Connected Careers all the way for me.

AussieChiefsFan 06-09-2012 11:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DNMHIII (Post 2043750280)
Should've added CCM without losing old franchise features like editing and Custome Playbooks and 32 team control and you'd have a better poll IMO.

I'd vote CCM with no loss in features.

Do you know if the most teams you can control now is just 1? or more?

AttackAttack 06-09-2012 11:39 PM

CC without it I probably wouldn't be buying this game.