Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   Madden NFL Old Gen (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=33)
-   -   If you was given the choice to Vote (/forums/showthread.php?t=555464)

moneal2001 06-11-2012 04:42 PM

Re: If you was given the choice to Vote

i would like to begin a recall vote, based on the info i just found out. http://www.operationsports.com/forum...main-menu.html I would be changing my vote for sure from CC to "classic"

Tyrant8RDFL 06-12-2012 04:30 PM

After seeing the post By Steve confirming that you can only play your game on the schedule, and you voted for CC.

Did that post change your mind?

Herky 06-12-2012 05:46 PM

Since I have no idea if connected careers will work well then traditional franchise all the way for me.

I'm still ticked off there isn't a choice between the two. Removing franchise mode from how it used to be is a terrible decision.

jerwoods 06-12-2012 10:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by huskerwr38 (Post 2043751466)
I don't get why people would choose franchise mode. CC is basically franchise mode but like Head Coach 09. I understand that it sucks that they took out editing, 32 team control, and fantasy draft. But Head Coach 09 didn't have any of that stuff and you don't hear people complaining about that game.

IT also did not sell all that great like 1 Mil copies

moneal2001 06-12-2012 10:20 PM

@jerwoods that was because most madden players don't like to play coach mode. i bet there are a lot less than 1mill that use it as their main way to play. i bought it and still play it even today. i just can't play using coach mode because i see too many bone headed plays by the cpu. so i just sim games. the off field stuff in that game were beyond anything madden has seen till now

jerwoods 06-12-2012 10:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by moneal2001 (Post 2043761696)
@jerwoods that was because most madden players don't like to play coach mode. i bet there are a lot less than 1mill that use it as their main way to play. i bought it and still play it even today. i just can't play using coach mode because i see too many bone headed plays by the cpu. so i just sim games. the off field stuff in that game were beyond anything madden has seen till now

i have HC 09 too my beef with that game would be it would freeze up after 2 hours or so EA would never allow this but what should had happen was keep NFL HC add CCM Mode in it with the XP etc and Bundle it with Madden 2 Discs =99.95 where on Madden we could have had RTP last year franchise mode but the HC coach would have CCM i would pay 100 bucks for these 2 games

jerwoods 06-12-2012 10:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by moneal2001 (Post 2043761696)

yeah and HC 09 was almost too easy expect if u was OAK WASH massive cap worries maybe CLE too lack of draft picks

moneal2001 06-12-2012 10:39 PM

very few people would get that bundle.