Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   Madden NFL Old Gen (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=33)
-   -   Question on Progression in CC (/forums/showthread.php?t=555641)

pats3912 06-11-2012 09:50 AM

Question on Progression in CC

I apologize if this was asked in a previous thread, but i'm trying to figure out if a team will still progress during the offseason just like Madden 12 if you decide to use your XP points for mostly scouting rather than progressing your team. Any info on this?

moneal2001 06-11-2012 09:54 AM

Re: Question on Progression in CC

Quote:

Originally Posted by pats3912 (Post 2043754399)
I apologize if this was asked in a previous thread, but i'm trying to figure out if a team will still progress during the offseason just like Madden 12 if you decide to use your XP points for mostly scouting rather than progressing your team. Any info on this?

scouting points and xp are different. xp is gained by each player on your team based on the goals they have and if they complete them. you can manually progress your players or set it so the Cpu does it for you.

pats3912 06-11-2012 10:04 AM

Re: Question on Progression in CC

Quote:

Originally Posted by moneal2001 (Post 2043754415)
scouting points and xp are different. xp is gained by each player on your team based on the goals they have and if they complete them. you can manually progress your players or set it so the Cpu does it for you.

Thanks, that helps alot. Still trying to wrap my head around the whole scouting vs progression. I really hope this game isnt a very tedious operation with trying to progress your team. I want it to be challenging, but I hope they dont make it impossible much like a UFC game where it can be very difficult at times to progress and get better.