Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   Madden NFL Old Gen (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=33)
-   -   Create A Team? (/forums/showthread.php?t=556246)

pdandi1 06-15-2012 03:40 PM

Create A Team?

can you create a team and put them in CCM? I know Madden has been cutting out a bunch of stuff this year and I wanted to see if maybe this got cut to

WillisFaithful 06-15-2012 03:42 PM

Re: Create A Team?

I believe the answer is no ..

SaintDemure 06-15-2012 10:31 PM

Unfortunately, that would be a negative.

A lot of people seem to be upset with the lack of previously included features. I look at it this way: Connected Careers and the implementation of the Infinity Engine are the building blocks to the future of NFL football gaming.

Let's perfect the long-awaited advancement of Gameplay and make sure everything else works smoothly before we begin building on the other features as well.

This is an important year for Madden, fans will begin believing soon enough.

mjhyankees 06-16-2012 11:20 AM

I'll miss this so much that I'm keeping M12 even if I buy 13 so that I can keep my create a team going.

ConnSKINS26 06-16-2012 02:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mjhyankees (Post 2043774001)
I'll miss this so much that I'm keeping M12 even if I buy 13 so that I can keep my create a team going.

Create-a-team has sucked for years, though. I think we can at least be positive that if they ever put it back in, it will finally be a fully fleshed-out feature.

moylan1234 06-16-2012 03:02 PM

I don't think it completely sucked at all. yes it needed some attention, but it actually gave us an ability that very few if any other Create a Team modes do which was unlimited editing of our team during franchise. That added so much replay value for me and I agree with mjhyankees i'm definitely going to miss this feature. Also to help ease my pain I've already created a version of the team I used in M12 on teambuilder for NCAA13 and will be running with them extensively in dynasty

dcal 06-16-2012 05:18 PM

I love making a team and taking them through a season. We need a custom uniform and logo maker instead of the same tired logos and options since 2006.

Lodeus 06-16-2012 06:39 PM

Upset to hear it is gone. I loved making cupcake teams good.