Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   All Pro Football 2K (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=32)
-   -   Chiefs Roster File (/forums/showthread.php?t=556472)

Kanobi 06-17-2012 03:53 PM

Chiefs Roster File

1 Attachment(s)
Here's my edited Chiefs roster file. Try it on All-Pro and with fast gamespeed. Let me know what you guys think.

Kanobi 06-18-2012 12:17 AM

Re: Chiefs Roster File

Havin a blast with this file so far...played about 8 games so far...seems solid on default all-pro and fast gamespeed

urlacher51 06-18-2012 03:26 PM

just got done my first game with your file. I was KC vs the Seahawks. Fun game back and forth, I won 28 to 21. Some stats from the game.

total yards Seahawks 291 cpu
total yards KC 431 me
rushing seahawks 46 yards.
M.Lynch 13 att for 28 yards
R.Turbin 3 att for 12 yards
Matt flynn 1 att for 6 yards.

J.charles 15 att for 47 yards. and most of that was on a 26 yard run in the first quarter.
P.Hillis 11 att for 70 yards, got some nice runs out of pro form set with him.
C.Gary 1 att 4 yards
rushing yards KC total 129.

Passing yards seahawks 245
M.Flynn 17-32 53% 245 yards 1 td and 3 ints
passing yards KC 302
M.Cassel 17-28 60% 303 yards 4 tds and 3 ints

all default sliders with all pro setting and 9min quarters normal speed.
not sure but isn't KC a 3-4 team on D. Because the default play book didn't have a 3-4 Defense in it.
Sidney Rice had a good game with 9 catches for 166
Dwanye Bowe had a good game 6 catches for 178 and 4 tds

on seahawks D red bryant had 2 sacks and i could hardly run on his side he is real good.
KC's D Poe had some nice pressure and one sack and Tyson jackson had 2 sacks and some nice pressure all game long.
Eric berry 2 int's good all around game in the passing and run game.

I dont know why but to me the cpu didnt run the ball enough with Lynch. Its like they wanted to be a passing team and at one point in the 2nd quarter the cpu was up 14-0 and would pass more instead of running instead of giving it to Lynch.

So far liking the edits you did. going to try to play agaist some other teams later on.

sparkyiii2k 06-21-2012 11:10 AM

If you're playing with the head to head file then you can switch playbooks for all the teams in the file unfortunately not so much for the season file I changed the Texans and ravens def to 3-4 with different styles (Ravens with more of a blitz style with zone coverages and the Texans more of a blitz style with man coverage) I also changed the off playbooks to resemble both of the teams adding more run plays so both Foster and Rice can be featured more man I love this game.

urlacher51 06-22-2012 10:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sparkyiii2k (Post 2043789977)
If you're playing with the head to head file then you can switch playbooks for all the teams in the file unfortunately not so much for the season file I changed the Texans and ravens def to 3-4 with different styles (Ravens with more of a blitz style with zone coverages and the Texans more of a blitz style with man coverage) I also changed the off playbooks to resemble both of the teams adding more run plays so both Foster and Rice can be featured more man I love this game.

oh ok, so for my head to head files i have to manually change the play books to fit their styles. Thats going to be a chore,lol. But i love this game and the Ratesports files :cheers444