Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   All Pro Football 2K (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=32)
-   -   V3: Final KC Chiefs File!! (/forums/showthread.php?t=558746)

Kanobi 07-04-2012 05:37 PM

V3: Final KC Chiefs File!!

Here's my final Chiefs file for Version 3.

Wish I had what I needed to make vids but unfortunately its not in the budget with two kids and a mortgage. lol! I'd greatly appreciate if someone coud DL the fileand post some gameplay.

I typically pay on All-Pro default with fatigue at 10 and fast gamespeed. ENJOY!!!

Kanobi 07-04-2012 09:44 PM

Re: V3: Final KC Chiefs File!!

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kanobi (Post 2043831062)
I'd greatly appreciate if someone coud DL the fileand post some gameplay.

Please!!!??!!

Kanobi 07-05-2012 08:59 PM

Man!!!....play the giants....by end of the 1st qtr...you'll realize that being aware of Pierre-Paul is the only way you'll be able to pass. Take your chances with tuck ...rollout to the right..****n shotgun....put the giants in a lot of 3-man fronts. if u don't, They'll blitz an OLB to occupy your left tackle and pit Pierre-Paul against your LG whom Paul will use for toilet paper.....jus a litle tip when playin NYG with this roster file.

Kanobi 07-08-2012 02:19 PM

post here if you'd like me to apply my edits to ur fav team's file

jdaniels1 07-08-2012 09:21 PM

what did you do exactly? i mean i played with your chiefs and loved the gameplay...but i was hoping you did all the teams with your edits , so that way when we play the cpu they can react and play like the chiefs file..

anyway appreciate your work as with the ratesports file a few things stand out like rb's never really break any tackles, and me personally i cant juke anyone.. i mean they never miss... spin is effective but i try to truck corner backs and every time they tackle me..

also it seems like a lot of qb's have noodle arms on some deep throws and crossing routes..

again i love ratesports and there work..furthermore anyone who puts in the time on this game..

just waiting to be able to play a season... and i really like the way your chiefs play..

playing ncaa football 2013 right now and it just seems so off!!!!\

i have a awesome set of sliders for apf.... and i would just like to see more broken and missed tackles...
i play on fast and tackles set to 0

thanks...for your time...j.d.

jyoung 07-09-2012 10:18 AM

A tip for juking:

Try using the right joystick to initiate a stutter step, then press the right joystick again to spin or cut away.

Right stick jukes are more effective than the trigger jukes in APF 2K8.

Kanobi 07-09-2012 11:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by [email protected] (Post 2043846837)
what did you do exactly? i mean i played with your chiefs and loved the gameplay...but i was hoping you did all the teams with your edits , so that way when we play the cpu they can react and play like the chiefs file..

anyway appreciate your work as with the ratesports file a few things stand out like rb's never really break any tackles, and me personally i cant juke anyone.. i mean they never miss... spin is effective but i try to truck corner backs and every time they tackle me..

also it seems like a lot of qb's have noodle arms on some deep throws and crossing routes..

again i love ratesports and there work..furthermore anyone who puts in the time on this game..

just waiting to be able to play a season... and i really like the way your chiefs play..

playing ncaa football 2013 right now and it just seems so off!!!!\

i have a awesome set of sliders for apf.... and i would just like to see more broken and missed tackles...
i play on fast and tackles set to 0

thanks...for your time...j.d.

Thanks J.D!....the main reason I never edited other team files is I wanted to perfect this one first. but nobody ever gave feedback....until now.I needed some objective opinion on the gameplay badly. I think I have the remedy for the tackling issue raised...

Kanobi 07-10-2012 03:12 AM

Been playin a few games with the current file (posted in the OP) and ...gotta say...no issues breaking DB tackles or breaking off occasional big runs. Also, not seeing any noodle arm issues with the qbs on deep throws. im playin on All-pro default (cpu/hum fatigue at 15), fast gamespeed, 10min qtrs. jyoung speaks the truth....utilize that right stick....with Charles its deadly