Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=37)
-   -   Online: So it starts (/forums/showthread.php?t=559285)

HARTSTOPPER 07-08-2012 01:33 AM

Online: So it starts

Online ranked games have already been ruined. I've already encountered a nano blitzer and it was only my second game online. Why in the hell do people play so stupid? You don't win a prize for being at the top of the leaderboards. Hell, everyone knows the top 200 are never legit gamers to begin with. Just a bunch of sorry scrubs who have nothing better to do with their lives than to sit on the couch collecting welfare and unemployment checks playing the videogame.

Yes i'm mad.

The JareBear 07-08-2012 01:42 AM

re: Online: So it starts

My favorite part of the NCAA 12 launch process a year ago was one of those livestreams where three of the Devs were sitting around talkinb about the game as they played it and one Dev, forgot his name, said, "hah, we don't have cheese in our games anymore."

lol

siouxredskins 07-08-2012 01:46 AM

Re: So it starts

(sigh)...LOL

dude, you already know...

people/kids just want to win. Thats all they know.thats all they care to know.

till they mature, this confirms/satisfies/quenches their stupidity.

I honestly dont see why they cant do something like tourney and straight style rooms...I believe most would conform the room they should go.

the majority are dishonest ,childish fools. Thats just life

kehlis 07-08-2012 01:49 AM

Re: So it starts

Sorry but this isn't a necessary thread. You even eluded to the fact that it is nothing new.