Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=37)
-   -   Game Saves from Pre-Release not available for Retail. (/forums/showthread.php?t=559886)

khaliib 07-10-2012 05:41 PM

Game Saves from Pre-Release not available for Retail.

All of my game saves (rosters, dynasty, settings etc...) are on hardrive, but will not show in load screen of retail version.

Three days of ratings editing and dynasty gone like that.

Not good for those that did rosters or started a dynasty through the Pre-release dowload.

Will see if can use Modio to inject Pre-release roster work over retail roster save.
-Was able to get Pre-release Roster and Playbooks by simply injecting, but unable to get Pre-release Dynasty that was started.

Could be just my game having this issue.

DorianDonP 07-10-2012 05:45 PM

Re: Game Saves from Pre-Release not available for Retail.

Can someone confirm?

That would suck for all of the people doing rosters.

Maybe you missed something?

SFNiners816 07-10-2012 05:48 PM

On the 360, When I first loaded the retail version it asked me if I wanted to import "earlier release" files". My files including a practice dynasty, playbook and like 8 teambuilder teams all transfered fine.

iKnowledge 07-10-2012 05:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SFNiners816 (Post 2043855965)
On the 360, When I first loaded the retail version it asked me if I wanted to import "earlier release" files". My files including a practice dynasty, playbook and like 8 teambuilder teams all transfered fine.

Yep! You are given the option to transfer your stuff in and it's says that this will be the only time you have this option...

So if you hit Cancel, then you are SOL

bbking26 07-10-2012 05:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SFNiners816 (Post 2043855965)

same here worked for me

Gotmadskillzson 07-10-2012 05:53 PM

Yeah my rosters, dynasty, heisman mode stuff transferred over. My pictures and videos didn't though, but that is ok I uploaded them to EA website prior to the season ticket expiring anyway.

JoBo513 07-10-2012 05:56 PM

All my saves transferred over on ps3

Sent from my cheap *** phone

pmurray20 07-10-2012 05:56 PM

yea it happend to me as well i did the rosters for 3 days so when i ran my tournament the major teams would have names, i transfered to my flashdrive and once i plugged it in to the xbox at work it would not letme transfer bc i was not online which sucked lol