Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=37)
-   -   Is anyone seeing dirty unifroms or field degradation (/forums/showthread.php?t=560458)

rufusone 07-12-2012 09:56 AM

Is anyone seeing dirty unifroms or field degradation

I have played several games in sunshine and rain from PLAY NOW, 5 minute quarters, teams were Iowa at Nebraska, Nebraska at Iowa, Colorado State at Colorado Buffaloes (played at Invesco field Denver). During and after the games all uniforms were clean and there was no field degradation. Is there a problem again this year?

Also on PLAY NOW does anyone else see thet when the introduction to the game starts with Reece Davis and they show the teams being played in there graphic box thet the city they show is incorrect? How lame is that, they dont show the right city or state in some play now intro's, thank god they say the correct city and state.

kt-od 07-12-2012 10:09 AM

Re: Is anyone seeing dirty unifroms or field degradation

All those fields are artificial surfaces. You won't get degradation. I haven't paid attention in the intros.

Swanson HD 07-12-2012 10:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kt-od (Post 2043864884)
All those fields are artificial surfaces. You won't get degradation. I haven't paid attention in the intros.

I know for sure that Iowa's is Turf NOT grass. Father in Law has season tickets every year on the 50. Just an amazing atmosphere, and the field looks so real you can't tell the difference unless you touch it.

MrArlingtonBeach 07-12-2012 10:19 AM

I have been playing mostly RTG, and I have noticed field degradation and grass stains on players when playing on the grass high school fields.

thbends 07-12-2012 10:20 AM

I play 7-8 minute quarters and yes I have seen dirty jerseys. As far as fields... I have not noticed. There were footprints in the snow for sure.

kt-od 07-12-2012 10:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Swanson HD (Post 2043864893)
I know for sure that Iowa's is Turf NOT grass. Father in Law has season tickets every year on the 50. Just an amazing atmosphere, and the field looks so real you can't tell the difference unless you touch it.

Iowa and Nebraska are both Field Turf and Denver is Grassmaster.

Swanson HD 07-12-2012 10:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kt-od (Post 2043864927)
Iowa and Nebraska are both Field Turf and Denver is Grassmaster.

what is the diff between Turf and Grassmaster?

Actually what the hell is grassmaster?:confused:

TomSellecksMustache 07-12-2012 10:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by thbends (Post 2043864925)
I play 7-8 minute quarters and yes I have seen dirty jerseys. As far as fields... I have not noticed.

this..........