Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=37)
-   -   Probably dumb question. Sorry (/forums/showthread.php?t=561435)

prime21time37 07-15-2012 06:49 PM

Probably dumb question. Sorry

If u load up the online pass code and your Ps3 takes a crap can u get the game online on a new system. I guess im asking if u can transfer it. Thanks

Eski33 07-15-2012 06:53 PM

Re: Probably dumb question. Sorry

If you login under your PSN ID you should be able to go to the PSN Store and re-download anything that was lost including the online pass. You won't be able to re-enter the code but it should have you as owning it. All you should need to do is re-download it.

SpartanBoy81 07-15-2012 07:28 PM

Re: Probably dumb question. Sorry

Quote:

Originally Posted by Eski33 (Post 2043881736)
If you login under your PSN ID you should be able to go to the PSN Store and re-download anything that was lost including the online pass. You won't be able to re-enter the code but it should have you as owning it. All you should need to do is re-download it.

This. My PS3 died over the winter (the original one I bought the first week they came out originally). I purchased a new one and once I was logged in to the PSN, I was able to download everything from before. You'll lose any data you only had saved on the old one, but all the online access and things you've purchased are easy to re-download.