Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   EA Sports NHL Legacy (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=55)
-   -   NHL 13 GM Connected Details Arrive Next Week, What Are You Hoping For? (/forums/showthread.php?t=562221)

Steve_OS 07-18-2012 05:45 PM

NHL 13 GM Connected Details Arrive Next Week, What Are You Hoping For?

NHL 13 GM Connected mode details arrive next week. Word is, it's the largest dynasty mode ever, in a sports video game.

What are you hoping for?

Kalkano 07-18-2012 07:06 PM

Re: NHL 13 GM Connected Details Arrive Next Week, What Are You Hoping For?

Unfortunately, it's not what I'm hoping FOR, but what I'm hoping they don't do. I'm just hoping they don't pull a madden, and take away our freedom to play the way we want to. I already have to pas on madden '13 because of it. Hopefully, the NHL team doesn't make the same mistake...

RealmK 07-18-2012 07:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kalkano (Post 2043897535)
Unfortunately, it's not what I'm hoping FOR, but what I'm hoping they don't do. I'm just hoping they don't pull a madden, and take away our freedom to play the way we want to. I already have to pas on madden '13 because of it. Hopefully, the NHL team doesn't make the same mistake...

Depends on what you mean by freedom. The NHL series when it comes to GM mode at least since this gen's reboot of the series only allows you to play your team's franchise games already.

savoie2006 07-18-2012 08:33 PM

Yeah, the NHL series has never had the options that Madden had and then took away so not sure you're gonna like it any more.

As for what I'm hoping for, good Cpu team logic for trades, lines, ect and as few bugs as possible. If all that goes well, I'll likely be happy.

BlueNGold 07-18-2012 08:58 PM

What am I hoping for?

Everything and the kitchen sink.

Oh, and that it all actually works.

06woz 07-18-2012 11:36 PM

AI GM Revamp and the ability to fill online leagues with AI GM's and only a few friends.

More realistic player development(ie. The 1st overall pick being NHL ready)

Simple Mathematics 07-19-2012 12:53 AM

I hope they let us use our custom rosters in GM Connected. They took that out of Madden 13. I couldn't use EA's shotty rosters in a Franchise. I like getting Matty's rosters and tweaking them a little to my liking.

Bloop33 07-19-2012 03:06 AM

For GM Connected, specifically, there are a few things I'm looking for

1) Since you don't actually do your own drafting, I hope my first rounders don't bust out as much as some do in NHL 12. I don't always pick the best player in the long run, but at least I don't pick the worst. Nothing worse than a 13th overall pick being a 75 overall with no potential.

2) I hope it's simple to use, nothing would be worse than an overly complicated set up.

3) CPU teams adjusting their strategies during the course of a GM Mode.