Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   EA Sports NHL Legacy (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=55)
-   -   NHL 13 GM Connected Mode Revealed with Video and Blog (/forums/showthread.php?t=563725)

Steve_OS 07-25-2012 01:50 PM

NHL 13 GM Connected Mode Revealed with Video and Blog

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/uFXcAAjFKJ0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

If you can't view the embedded video, click here.

Quote:

"GM Connected: The franchise's most popular mode (Be a GM) gets connected allowing gamers to manage, play, or coach with and against friends in their own 30 team human controlled league. GM's can also take their experience with them with a mobile companion app, ensuring that they'll never miss a single moment."

In addition to the trailer, EA Sports has also posted this NHL 13 GM Connected blog, which goes over even more details about the mode.

What are you most excited about with the NHL 13 GM Connected mode reveal?

SinisterAlex 07-25-2012 02:03 PM

Re: NHL 13 Video - GM Connected Revealed

Can't wait till we start up an OS league!

GrandMaster B 07-25-2012 02:34 PM

Re: NHL 13 GM Connected Mode Revealed with Video and Blog

More power to those who think they can get 30 people to all get along, be organized and be responisble let alone up to 750. I will be happy with the 5 or 6 guys I know who will get along and play the right way. But I am glad they have finally added a online franchise to the hockey series.

SinisterAlex 07-25-2012 02:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GrandMaster B (Post 2043924726)
More power to those who think they can get 30 people to all get along, be organized and be responisble let alone up to 750. I will be happy with the 5 or 6 guys I know who will get along and play the right way. But I am glad they have finally added a online franchise to the hockey series.

Maybe not with "randoms" but I'm sure if we made a strictly OS only league, it would do well. From what I know, the Madden OS league is doing pretty good, but again I don't play Madden all too much.

SkillzKillz719 07-25-2012 02:58 PM

That's actually a good idea. Only OS users. That way a good 80% will be good players and everything.

Kaphis 07-25-2012 03:06 PM

This would be awesome if it can be organized well with a good commish.

canucksss 07-25-2012 03:34 PM

wow! you can coach your team? wonder if that is a different mode than the BaGM or one way of not playing the game instead coach your team to a win?

ch46647 07-25-2012 03:53 PM

Can we play online co-op with two people syching up from two different XBOX's in online VS and not just connected GM?

That is a HUGE WIN if we can!:nchuck: