Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   Madden NFL Old Gen (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=33)
-   -   Madden NFL 13 Player Ratings Start Monday (/forums/showthread.php?t=564105)

Steve_OS 07-27-2012 11:26 AM

Madden NFL 13 Player Ratings Start Monday

<iframe src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/268qyOwym0k" allowfullscreen="" frameborder="0" height="315" width="560"></iframe>

If you can't view the embedded video, click here.

Here are a couple of tidbits:
  • Fans get to vote on some Madden NFL 13 ratings. Nothing outrageous. EA picks candidates and users will vote on specific ratings. Eg. Speed
  • Madden NFL 13 ratings reveal starts Monday with quarterbacks.
  • Team ratings will come at the end. Week1: QBs Week 2: RBs Week 3: WR/TE Week 4: Defense.
  • That leaves O-Line and Special Teams to be revealed on 8/24.
What are your thoughts on how EA Sports is handling the Madden NFL 13 ratings?

TheBleedingRed21 07-27-2012 11:29 AM

Re: Madden NFL 13 rating reveal plans

Already posted this, but assuming you want to close my thread (: Feel free Steve.

StL_RamZ 07-27-2012 11:56 AM

Ahhh I'm not liking this idea too much I just listened for like 6 mins but I think they should've just stayed by team by team but hey change is good right?

StL_RamZ 07-27-2012 12:10 PM

for those who do not want to listen

pasta explains it quite well

click below

http://www.pastapadre.com/2012/07/27...ans#more-62208

Dj_MyTime 07-27-2012 12:35 PM

Bring back the old way. They have a tendency to fix stuff that isn't broken....only to break it.

Four weeks only equals four positions, smdh. Please excuse if I'm missing something.

RGiles36 07-27-2012 12:36 PM

Re: Madden NFL 13 Podcast: Plans to Reveal Ratings Disclosed

I'm glad that Dewiel stepped in and clarified how the voting process was not going to mash-up of random die-hard boosting ratings of their favorite players. I'm always weary when I hear fans are voting on something, so I was happy to hear that.

Additionally, I did like what they mentioned towards the end about there being a rating website that'll display the ratings for all players in late August.

If we take a step back and look, what we're seeing here is what the developers spoke to months ago when they mentioned that they want Madden to revolve around the gamer. I take that as having access to Madden even when on the go or at work. With the web-component accompanying CCM & the inclusion of this ratings website, you're getting access to your game even when not sitting in front of your console.

That's awesome.

Rdogg1026 07-27-2012 04:02 PM

Just give us the ratings. Enough of these gimmicks. Sadly EA knows that over half of it's audience buys Madden every year no matter what so they can pull of these stunts but it's getting annoying.

roadman 07-27-2012 04:13 PM

Re: Madden NFL 13 Podcast: Plans to Reveal Ratings Disclosed

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rdogg1026 (Post 2043932907)
Just give us the ratings. Enough of these gimmicks. Sadly EA knows that over half of it's audience buys Madden every year no matter what so they can pull of these stunts but it's getting annoying.

Not a gimmick, need to market the game till now till the game drops. This keeps interest up like the fans voting for the cover player.