Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   EA Sports FIFA Last Gen (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=173)
-   -   What are your plans in FIFA 13 Career Mode? (/forums/showthread.php?t=564289)

ThePhillyPhanatic 07-28-2012 11:36 AM

What are your plans in FIFA 13 Career Mode?

Will you be a player or a manager?
What team will you be managing/playing?
What Nationality will you be?
And anything else....

THE YAMA 07-28-2012 11:50 AM

Re: What are your plans in FIFA 13 Career Mode?

I will most likely do what I do every year (yes I know it's boring).

I will be a manager for Real Madrid. Not sure if I will create the existing José Mourinho or myself.

rckabillyRaider 07-28-2012 12:23 PM

I'll use my VP to play with the Galaxy and most likely go with my Mexican half to get called up to El Tri. Would be cool if more than one nation can call you up before you commit to one, that way I can consider USA if they were to call me up first.

Gnemi 07-28-2012 03:57 PM

My plans are, hypothetically, to manage a team for at least 5 seasons while seeing my squad, as well youth from the academy, gain more than 3-4 points of ability.

Truly, that's the only thing I care to see in this new FIFA is the much-discussed and pitifully broken player development system.

UK0wnag3 07-28-2012 06:56 PM

Every year I start with Bristol City, turn them into a sustainable premier League side with a good youth set-up, and once I feel confident that my hometown club is in good shape and will be looked after, I usually decide to go abroad, settling down in a nice, hot country with the wife and kids and slowly wind down my managerial career.

However, sometimes the allure of trying to take up a league 2 club back home and move them up the leagues is too great, much to the Mrs chagrin.

laijka 07-29-2012 04:56 AM

I'll be doing the same thing I do every year.

VP starting in my local swedish team Helsingborg IF. And then working his way up to the top teams.

And a manager career to get Leeds up to the Premier League.

Lubey 07-29-2012 12:22 PM

I will be rebuilding AC Milan.

orion523 07-29-2012 02:27 PM

I'm using Liverpool right now in FIFA 12 and although it's fun attempting to conquer Europe, I'm going to go with a Championship side in FIFA 13, namely Sheffield Wednesday.