Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   EA Sports NHL Legacy (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=55)
-   -   NHL 13 Video - How GM Connected Will Change the Way You Play The Game (/forums/showthread.php?t=564309)

Steve_OS 07-28-2012 01:20 PM

NHL 13 Video - How GM Connected Will Change the Way You Play The Game

This video is also available on the OS Youtube channel, please subscribe while you're there.

Quote:

NHL 13 Producer Andy Agostini explains how GM Connected, the largest multi-user dynasty ever, will change the way you play EA SPORTS NHL online.

Cletus 07-28-2012 01:54 PM

I wasn't too sold on this feature, but I like it now. Can you drop in and out of a connected gm league? If my friend wants to play just one game can I do that?

Rogie Vachon 07-28-2012 01:56 PM

Re: NHL 13 Video - How GM Connected Will Change the Way You Play The Game

Seeing that I`m not forced to start a GM Connected League with a bunch of Noobs and Pathetics........why is EA forcing us to use their very poor game play sliders?

If I start a league,then the poeple who decide to play in it would have had to abide by the game play settings of the league commisioner.

It`s a closed environment....so why in the hell force us to use your stupid default slider settings?

If I set up a league,...I want to see penalties,and mishandled passes,...and realistic hitting and passing and shooting.
I want skating speeds to be correct,I want fatugue and fatigue recovery to be a factor.

Whomever made the decision to not give the USER control over the settings they want to play with,...in a CLOSED LEAGUE......well,they are damaged in the head.

CS10029 07-28-2012 03:35 PM

Rogie, just so you are aware, they made it so you can play Hardcore style game play. Basically modfying the default sliders for a sloppier game and adding manual passing.

Can't get everything you want, but that is almost good enough for me.

RustyShark 07-28-2012 03:43 PM

I love Madden online franchise and this seems similar but I'm a little concerned about how it's going to work. A 16 game football season is a hell of a lot different than an 82 game hockey season.

Unless you have a 32 team league then there are going to be a lot of games vs the CPU. Any decent player is going to beat the CPU. Records and standings are going to be greatly influences by what teams have the most CPU games.

Qb 07-28-2012 03:56 PM

Feel free to post your feedback in a constructive and, above all, civil manner. However, spouting off with childish insults or condescending arrogance to emphasize your dissatisfaction is not acceptable.

Thank you to everyone who doesn't need to read stuff like this.

Retropyro 07-28-2012 04:15 PM

NHL 13 had me at hello.

Dazraz 07-28-2012 04:54 PM

Does NHL 13 still have multi-user offline Season Mode?