Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   Madden NFL Old Gen (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=33)
-   -   Madden NFL 13 Ratings - Vote For the Quarterback with the Strongest Arm (/forums/showthread.php?t=564878)

Steve_OS 07-31-2012 11:10 AM

Madden NFL 13 Ratings - Vote For the Quarterback with the Strongest Arm

Voting has begun to determine which quarterback has the strongest arm in Madden NFL 13. For the remainder of the week, we'll see polls for accuracy and awareness.

This campaign allows fans to vote on attributes like speed, elusiveness, hit power and more. The winner of each vote will be the highest-rated player for that attribute at their position in Madden NFL 13.

Upcoming weeks will focus on running backs, wide receivers and defenders, with the winners in each category announced every Friday. Here is the voting schedule breakdown:
  • July 30 – Aug 3: Quarterbacks – Speed, Throw Power, Throw Accuracy, Awareness
  • Aug 6 – 10: Running Backs – Speed, Acceleration, Trucking, Elusiveness
  • Aug 13 – 17: Wide Receivers & Tight Ends – Speed, Spectacular Catch, Route Running, Agility
  • Aug 20 – 24: Defense – Speed, Hit Power, Tackling, Man Coverage
  • Aug 24: Offensive Line, Special Teams and Overall Team Ratings
Not only will each winner receive a boost in their attributes in Madden NFL 13, but they’ll also be immortalized with a special card in Madden Ultimate Team. Fans who collect the cards of every winning player will be able to add them to a collection which will unlock a special Madden Ultimate Team reward in Madden NFL 13.

So the question is... Which QB should have the strongest arm (Throw Power Rating) in Madden NFL 13?
  • Matthew Stafford
  • Jay Cutler
  • Josh Freeman
In case you missed it.

Calvin_Johnson81 07-31-2012 11:33 AM

Matthew Stafford all the way.

LBzrule 07-31-2012 11:42 AM

Re: Madden NFL 13 Ratings - Vote For the Quarterback with the Strongest Arm

Joe Flacco not even a part of the voting? WEAK

PRAY IV M3RCY 07-31-2012 11:42 AM

"FACEPALM"...only ea.

THE YAMA 07-31-2012 11:43 AM

My vote, Matthew Stafford.

Brandwin 07-31-2012 11:45 AM

The voting for player ratings isn't as bad as I thought on Friday. I may actually vote.

LBzrule 07-31-2012 11:49 AM

I mean seriously, what do they base this BS off of. At least do some damn research or something. Jaws' take is not God, but at least he has some reasoning as to why he thinks Flacco has the strongest arm in the league.http://www.nfl.com/news/story/09000d...est-arm-in-nfl

And then you are gonna leave this up to the fans and only give them half of who should be on the list. I am very upset about this.

GiantBlue76 07-31-2012 11:52 AM

NFL realism at it's best. Nothing like letting the fans decide the skill of the players. LOL - comical!