Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   NBA 2K Last Gen (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=46)
-   -   Attributes and Abilities (/forums/showthread.php?t=566601)

geisterhome 08-09-2012 09:50 AM

Attributes and Abilities

Hey guys, i know im thinking myself that this actually could be a classic matter of confusion which had been asked about plenty of times before but i used the search function and couldnt find anything which really clarified the whole thing for me since this doesnt concern myplayer developement..

so im the one asking now (again?), How do attributes and abilities go together and influence eachother. for example marc gasols shot medium attribute is at a good 86 with the roster im using while his shooting abilities are all rated as "poor". so how do i make the best use of his high attributes when his abilities which can make use of his attributes are so bad.
another example this time the opposite, Dante Cunningham. layup attribute at only 42! at the same time hopstep and spin layup rated as "great" :confused:
im confused.. hope somebody can help:y2:

geisterhome 08-10-2012 06:14 PM

Re: Attributes and Abilities

Quote:

Originally Posted by geisterhome (Post 2043981444)
Hey guys, i know im thinking myself that this actually could be a classic matter of confusion which had been asked about plenty of times before but i used the search function and couldnt find anything which really clarified the whole thing for me since this doesnt concern myplayer developement..

so im the one asking now (again?), How do attributes and abilities go together and influence eachother. for example marc gasols shot medium attribute is at a good 86 with the roster im using while his shooting abilities are all rated as "poor". so how do i make the best use of his high attributes when his abilities which can make use of his attributes are so bad.
another example this time the opposite, Dante Cunningham. layup attribute at only 42! at the same time hopstep and spin layup rated as "great" :confused:
im confused.. hope somebody can help:y2:

please guys can somebody help?:confused:

Phreezy P 08-11-2012 02:48 AM

For gasol, just shoot set shots and don't fade or do floaters and stuff.

geisterhome 08-11-2012 04:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by airaron32 (Post 2043990196)
For gasol, just shoot set shots and don't fade or do floaters and stuff.

thanks man! so only simple jump shots. so if somebody else for example has a high layup attribute but his abilities for hopstep, eurostep, and spin layup are just average i should mostly go for simple layups to make best use of his high attribute.

which i still dont understand is the case of dante cunningham. his layup attribute is at only 42 and at the same time hopstep and spin layup are rated as "great"..
sorry but this doesnt make any sense to me (yet)! hope somebody can help! would be greatly appreciatedm, thanks guys!:freddy:

geisterhome 08-13-2012 07:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by geisterhome (Post 2043990269)
thanks man! so only simple jump shots. so if somebody else for example has a high layup attribute but his abilities for hopstep, eurostep, and spin layup are just average i should mostly go for simple layups to make best use of his high attribute.

which i still dont understand is the case of dante cunningham. his layup attribute is at only 42 and at the same time hopstep and spin layup are rated as "great"..
sorry but this doesnt make any sense to me (yet)! hope somebody can help! would be greatly appreciatedm, thanks guys!:freddy:

still hoping there there is somebody on the OS who can help me! thank you so much guys!:smile:

geisterhome 08-16-2012 05:48 PM

im still totally counting on you guys, nobody knows or is my question that stupid?

geisterhome 08-31-2012 10:17 AM

wondering if there will be the same confusion for nba2k13:bil:

chandlerbang 08-31-2012 11:33 AM

I am still wondering about gasols 86 mid