Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   NBA Live (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=42)
-   -   Looks Like NBA Live 13 is a Downloadable Game (/forums/showthread.php?t=569273)

Steve_OS 08-21-2012 12:55 PM

Looks Like NBA Live 13 is a Downloadable Game

According to this NBA Live 13 screen capture, it looks like it's a downloadable game.

What are your thoughts?

P-Dub 08-21-2012 01:09 PM

Re: Looks like NBA Live 13 is a downloadable game, according to this image

As long as it's an Xbox Live Marketplace digital game and not a Live Arcade game, I'm ok with it. There is a 2gb limit on Live arcade games and we could be losing a lot of quality and content.

What I am more interested in is what "extra content" they plan on having available with that button.

bigeastbumrush 08-21-2012 01:20 PM

It should be a playable beta and that's all.

They need to have full community input if they even think they'll have a chance at make any headway in this genre again.

If it is available for download on October 2... then they need to start working on Live 14 on October 3 ASAP.

Joke of a release but I give them props for not trying to fool people and release this in stores.

authentic 08-21-2012 01:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bigeastbumrush (Post 2044036989)
It should be a playable beta and that's all.

They need to have full community input if they even think they'll have a chance at make any headway in this genre again.

If it is available for download on October 2... then they need to start working on Live 14 on October 3 ASAP.

Joke of a release but I give them props for not trying to fool people and release this in stores.

Honestly, a playable beta would be perfect. They can't keep cancelling and rebooting and delaying and rebooting and so on. Just run a free beta for a year, hear our concerns and improve on them.

Pedro_PM 08-21-2012 01:28 PM

That doesn´t tell anything, that means that probably there will be DLC for the game.

Ehud_Hapoel 08-21-2012 01:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pedro_PM (Post 2044037044)
That doesn´t tell anything, that means that probably there will be DLC for the game.

He refers to the "EXIT GAME" option

ItsOrangeBaby 08-21-2012 01:33 PM

I just seen it said exit game, but as long as the game is still have way decent I don't mind on giving it a download.

Mintsa 08-21-2012 01:40 PM

If this was indeed actual Live 13 footage we saw on that youtube clip. It should be a digital downloadable game only and for a much discounted price.