Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   Madden NFL Old Gen (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=33)
-   -   The official I'm going to trade for LaMichael Thread!! (/forums/showthread.php?t=569623)

TryHard_Nation 08-23-2012 12:00 AM

The official I'm going to trade for LaMichael Thread!!

How many of y'all are gonna trade for LMJ...I am for one and Imma try to get Kendall Hunter aswell and have a beast, young backfield!!

Find_the_Door 08-23-2012 12:07 AM

Re: The official I'm going to trade for LaMichael Thread!!

As a Ducks fan from Eugene, OR expect LaMichael to flame out within three years. He has no open field moves (one cut runner) he relied on his speed (NFL somewhat negates that). He'll likely be much better in Madden than in real life. Supremely overrated is a word I'd use to describe him, and keep in mind I've been die hard following the Ducks since the Akili Smith / Joey Harrington days.

Jonathan Stewart is the best back to ever suit up for the Ducks, period.

Steven Jackson is the best college back out of the state of Oregon.

James just doesn't have the size, elite speed or durability to play at this level... mark my words. James only had one good game against the SEC, the crap defense of Tennessee. He posted good stats and broke tackles against PAC12 defenses who lack good athleticism and NFL size. Just not sold on him having success at that level. He'll be the occasional third down swing screen pass catcher, but outside of that I see nothing... just hype.

GO DUCKS!

stlpimpmonsta 08-23-2012 12:09 AM

You cant have him!!!!!!! : (

Westlake_88 08-23-2012 12:10 AM

Just, no.

10char

outtamyway24 08-23-2012 12:16 AM

No Niners allowed on my team.

LowerWolf 08-23-2012 12:19 AM

I won't have to trade for him ... or Hunter.

Outkizast 08-23-2012 12:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Batum Shaka Laka (Post 2044044970)
As a Ducks fan from Eugene, OR expect LaMichael to flame out within three years. He has no open field moves (one cut runner) he relied on his speed (NFL somewhat negates that). He'll likely be much better in Madden than in real life. Supremely overrated is a word I'd use to describe him, and keep in mind I've been die hard following the Ducks since the Akili Smith / Joey Harrington days.

Jonathan Stewart is the best back to ever suit up for the Ducks, period.

Steven Jackson is the best college back out of the state of Oregon.

James just doesn't have the size, elite speed or durability to play at this level... mark my words.

GO DUCKS!

As a huge Ducks fan, I respectfully disagree. He has unbelievable vision and balance. IF he can stay healthy, I think he will have a surprisingly (to some) good career in the nfl. Maybe you haven't seen many Ducks games in the past few years.......

And yes, I will most likely try to trade for him.

mets8296 08-23-2012 12:23 AM

I am gonna get Case Keenum and make him a star QB