Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   Madden NFL Old Gen (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=33)
-   -   This is where to go to get legacy issues in Madden fixed guys (/forums/showthread.php?t=569674)

jpdavis82 08-23-2012 09:13 AM

This is where to go to get legacy issues in Madden fixed guys

http://www.easports.com/gamechangers...=50362a3d40217

I had a good discussion last night on Game Changers radio with the guys and they said the new Game Changers Ideas site is one of, if not the main place that the developers are looking to see what people are wanting fixed in the game. Editing players in CCM is #2 on this list and they are looking at trying to get it added into M13 with a patch now.

We need to get everyone on here to vote for things like player movement, improved o/d line interaction and anything else you guys think is important. If you don't see an idea on here that you want included, then make one and put it on there.

I see people on here complaining about a halftime or weekly wrapup show not being in franchise, so how come there's only 7 people who have voted for it?

SteelerSpartan 08-23-2012 09:25 AM

Re: This is where to go to get legacy issues in Madden fixed guys

While Im for the general idea of that site

Things like OL/DL, Player Movement, better AI, Fatigue Systems, Fixing/adding Penalties/Challenges shouldn't have to be voted on or validated...to the developers

We had this discussion a bit in the Impact of Infinity Thread

StrawHat Patriot 08-23-2012 09:26 AM

A lot of the most popular choices already don't address legacy issues (granted they're still good though), so it will be hard to put them there. It seems as if a lot of the people there who suggest ideas are those who are fine what EA has given them the past two years for the most part.

jpdavis82 08-23-2012 09:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by StrawHat Patriot (Post 2044045917)
A lot of the most popular choices already don't address legacy issues (granted they're still good though), so it will be hard to put them there. It seems as if a lot of the people there who suggest ideas are those who are fine what EA has given them the past two years for the most part.

That's because it's an ideas thread not a moan and groan thread. Just because people don't complain as much on there doesn't mean they find no fault in what EA has done.

jpdavis82 08-23-2012 09:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SteelerSpartan (Post 2044045916)
While Im for the general idea of that site

Things like OL/DL, Player Movement, better AI, Fatigue Systems, Fixing/adding Penalties/Challenges shouldn't have to be voted on or validated...to the developers

We had this discussion a bit in the Impact of Infinity Thread

I'm not saying if you don't vote for them it won't be added or fixed, but I'm just saying we can reinforce how important those things are if we do get a lot of people to vote for them.

BigRudy21 08-23-2012 09:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jpdavis82 (Post 2044045880)
http://www.easports.com/gamechangers...=50362a3d40217

I had a good discussion last night on Game Changers radio with the guys and they said the new Game Changers Ideas site is one of, if not the main place that the developers are looking to see what people are wanting fixed in the game. Editing players in CCM is #2 on this list and they are looking at trying to get it added into M13 with a patch now.

We need to get everyone on here to vote for things like player movement, improved o/d line interaction and anything else you guys think is important. If you don't see an idea on here that you want included, then make one and put it on there.

I see people on here complaining about a halftime or weekly wrapup show not being in franchise, so how come there's only 7 people who have voted for it?

Wow a patch for editing? that would be fantastic

Broncos86 08-23-2012 09:37 AM

Good stuff, man, I'll toss the link in my signature as well.

StrawHat Patriot 08-23-2012 09:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jpdavis82 (Post 2044045926)
That's because it's an ideas thread not a moan and groan thread. Just because people don't complain as much on there doesn't mean they find no fault in what EA has done.

Wh-I'm not talking about moaning or groaning. I'm not saying they should complain. I said they seem to be fine with what EA gave them because some of the main, core legacy issues are not the most popular ones voted. It's just an interpretation that may or may not be wrong IMO.