Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   Madden NFL Old Gen (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=33)
-   -   player edit loophole? (/forums/showthread.php?t=569761)

bpac55 08-23-2012 04:36 PM

player edit loophole?

OK so I am one of the guys who is very disappointed in not being able to edit during CCM. I actually think that it is a game killer for I like to be able to customize whoever I want during a franchise.

My question is this. When you start a CCM as a current player, are you able to edit him before you start or are you only able to edit a created player?

IF you are able to edit a current player before you start your career with him then you could just take over one player at a time...if you so choose.

Sorry about another editing post but I was watching the CCM video with Looman and it got me thinking.

billsmafia13 08-23-2012 04:42 PM

Re: player edit loophole?

This was the fix I hoped to use, but as far as I know you cannot do that. You can only edit when creating players.

I just hope that there is a way to change the file extension for our rosters so that the game thinks it is loading a default roster. My fear is that the roster gets downloaded straight from the server like before you played online head to head games in the past.

I'm very disappointed in this as well.

FlyEaglesFly3 08-23-2012 04:43 PM

Create every nfl player si u can edit him and use game face for realism.

EmmdotFrisk 08-23-2012 04:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bpac55 (Post 2044047918)
OK so I am one of the guys who is very disappointed in not being able to edit during CCM. I actually think that it is a game killer for I like to be able to customize whoever I want during a franchise.

My question is this. When you start a CCM as a current player, are you able to edit him before you start or are you only able to edit a created player?

IF you are able to edit a current player before you start your career with him then you could just take over one player at a time...if you so choose.

Sorry about another editing post but I was watching the CCM video with Looman and it got me thinking.

You will not be able to edit player ratings for either a created, legend, or NFL player. Once you retire, if it is a created player or legend, they will then leave the team. If it is an NFL player they will continue to play as CPU controlled.

bpac55 08-23-2012 04:48 PM

thanks for the response..but what about number and equipment?

KCsFinest5 08-23-2012 04:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by EmmdotFrisk (Post 2044047979)
You will not be able to edit player ratings for either a created, legend, or NFL player. Once you retire, if it is a created player or legend, they will then leave the team. If it is an NFL player they will continue to play as CPU controlled.

Yes, equipment, numbers and positions are more important to me. Please advise...

billsmafia13 08-23-2012 05:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bpac55 (Post 2044047996)
thanks for the response..but what about number and equipment?

I really hope someone with the game can find a work around.

kingsofthevalley 08-23-2012 05:38 PM

I'm just looking to edit names of the Madden generated draft classes.:confused: