Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=69)
-   -   Madden 13 Coach Mode Preliminary Slider test (/forums/showthread.php?t=570186)

Lombardi 08-25-2012 03:44 AM

Madden 13 Coach Mode Preliminary Slider test

what do you know that time of year again. I might be sticking with madden 12 for the following reasons.

1) no cpu vs cpu
2) still no human scrambling qbs really?
3) no coach mode in connected carrer really how lame they better patch this and in a hurry.

Anyways for what its worth i am wiping early acess into shape so take this all with a grain of salt .Leaste you acn play coach mode in exibition better then nothing.But i am not happy with the 3 above things so much so i might stick with 12 we will see if they patch and how fast. what i dont get for the life of me why NCAA has all of this yet madden doesnt really? seriously? just saying. the game itself plays well i like alot of what i see on the field .EA is so close to the real deal its not even funny but as i said the 3 above things alone are killing this game for me . why cant the NCCA team do madden? :)

anyways have fun with these im testing take them with a grain of salt.

Skill Level- Custom
Playcall Style- Conventional
Play clock- On
Accelerated Clock- On
Minimum Play Clock Time- 20 seconds
Game- 12 minutes
Camera Settings- Broadcast
Auto Strafe- On
Auto Sprint- On
Injuries- 42
Fatigue- 70
Speed Threshold- 40
Game Speed- Normal
Coach Mode- On
Weather -Random

Penalties:

Offside- 100
False Start- 60
Holding- 54
Facemask- 56
Defense Pass Interference- 100
Offensive Pass Interference- 100
KR/<acronym title="Page Ranking">PR</acronym> Interference- 100
Clipping- 55
Int Grounding- 100
Roughing the Passer- 53
Roughing the Kicker- 100

Player Skill:

Passing:
QB Accuracy- 27
Pass Blocking- 59
WR Catching- 51

Rushing:
Broken Tackles- 55
Run Blocking- 52
Fumbles- 43

Pass Defense:
Reaction Time- 44
Interceptions-27
Pass Rushing- 20

Rush Defense:
Reaction Time- 18
Block Shedding- 19
Tackling- 38

CPU Skill:

Passing:
QB Accuracy- 45
Pass Blocking- 59
WR Catching- 51

Rushing:
Broken Tackles- 55
Run Blocking- 52
Fumbles- 43

Pass Defense:
Reaction Time- 90
Interceptions- 29
Pass Rushing- 21

Rush Defense:
Reaction Time- 18
Block Shedding- 19
Tackling- 38

Special Teams:

FG Power- 47
FG Accuracy- 41
Punt Power- 45
Punt Accuracy- 68
Kickoff Power- 45

****** RB SUB IN 84/ RB SUB OUT 79

*Work in Progesss* will update asap take with grain of salt and have fun with Early acess .

:computer:

sl8b 08-26-2012 11:02 PM

Re: Madden 13 Coach Mode Preliminary Slider test

Do you still have your madden 12 sliders laying around? I have the ones from the test we did last year, but I was wondering if you ever updated the ones you used for franchise mode?

I seriously doubt they'll patch in CM for CCM, but if they do I may get the game.

Lombardi 08-27-2012 10:32 PM

Yes the sliders on the first page of the madden 12 sliders are updated.Honestly i need to bump that thread up. ALot of great work in there and they play extremly well i must say. Alot of people helped with those and made huge contributions , they came out great.Untill madden 13 is and *if* patched the only Franchise your getting is madden 12. I had high hopes madden 13 was it .Really the step foward.

They should have left franchise alone.Honestly right now i want old franchise back so bad you dont even know.Really i think most would be quite happy with old franchise. This new CCM is to new extremely unpolished and frankly rushed. Then again i am unsure how stuff like this gets past there QA testing honestly.

Like ive said you cant even coach mode a game in CCM which that right there is killing it .I just do not get this .You pick a coach but you cant even coach the games im baffled. Should have just left franchise alone none of this CCM stuff. Game needs a patch badly, kinda unplayable if you are a coach mode or sim player.

hurdinator 08-28-2012 05:30 AM

Hey Guys

We should all jump on the EA Tech help and feedback forum and flood them with requests to include coach mode for CCM in the 1st patch.

http://forum.ea.com/eaforum/forums/show/394.page

Use the CONSTRUCTIVE FEEDBACK thread :computer:

crob8822 10-04-2012 09:55 AM

In the latest news Coach Mode too be added to CM. So will try the ones posted here. I hope there are others who will test so a central slider set can be found.

drsampson132 10-04-2012 10:48 AM

How do you interpret the sliders? The way they label them in the game seems counter-intuitive

For example: "Interceptions" - Does a higher slider mean more interceptions (harder) or less interceptions (easier)

Same with "QB Accuracy" - Does a higher slider mean more accurate (easier) or less accurate (harder)

See what I mean?

crob8822 10-04-2012 01:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by drsampson132 (Post 2044268112)
How do you interpret the sliders? The way they label them in the game seems counter-intuitive

For example: "Interceptions" - Does a higher slider mean more interceptions (harder) or less interceptions (easier)

Same with "QB Accuracy" - Does a higher slider mean more accurate (easier) or less accurate (harder)

See what I mean?

Yes, the key is finding balance where the cpu is using the player attributes.

hurdinator 10-05-2012 04:26 PM

I played a lot of coach mode in play now in the first few weeks hoping a patch would drop earlier. I found myself adapting a few other sets for realism; namely Blue Ninja's and Charter 04's. I am aware that play now and carreers play differently so hopefully we can come up with a good set ASAP.

So relieved this is being added. I live for coach mode in all titles.