Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=69)
-   -   Madden 13 Coach Mode Preliminary Slider test (/forums/showthread.php?t=570186)

EonBlue 10-16-2012 06:17 AM

Re: Madden 13 Coach Mode Preliminary Slider test

I am interested and willing to help test. I have been playing basically a coach mode, but obviously controling the QB. The sliders I was using was based on Charter04's set, but with a couple modifications. The biggest issue for me was the CPU run game, and how much the CPU ran the ball (which I think is controlled by the HUM Run Reaction Time slider...the higher the slider the more the CPU will pass).

whosnext00 10-16-2012 06:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lombardi (Post 2044320697)
Well the game was patched.Um Sim stats are respectable seems playable now from a coach mode standpoint. hum qbs still wont scramble but whatever. I am willing to spearhead a slider test the right way Football Freaks Style. I am busy with RL and other games but i can cook something up. First thou i need to see if theres enough interest.I would need enough Great testers :) to do it correctly. you all know who you are :) Everyone more or less knows how I test would be simular to my madden 12 sliders.

So if you are interested in a through coach mode slider test please post here and say im In or whatever. I also need number crunchers and stat adders like sl8b and others.

so if your In post here and ill see if we get enough interest and people :)

Playmaker and I worked on something like this last year: http://www.operationsports.com/forum...m-sliders.html

Credit mostly goes to playmaker but I helped build the charts and do research. If you want to do something similar, let me know.

kcsam 10-16-2012 12:41 PM

I have yet to purchase M13. Was waiting for this patch to drop. Now that it has, I am reading from people saying that there are still a lot of glitches. Namely, the CPU runs the ball a TON - even late in the game when trailing. Also, a lot about players just falling over each other after each play.

I'm a coach mode guy, but just want to make sure M13 is worth upgrading from M12. Is the gameplay and AI worth it?? If so, I'd love to join in on helping test some coach mode sliders. Thanks

bubs3141 10-17-2012 09:49 PM

I played coach mode with the sliders posted in the op and they did play really well. Anyone else have any suggestions or changes? By the way the only change was to play 15 min quarters with rundown to 14.

sl8b 10-18-2012 12:16 AM

Lombardi,

Are we starting our first test with default settings, or the ones in your first post?

Lombardi 10-20-2012 02:34 PM

Hey guys First mini test probally 8 game set either tonight or tomorrow will update sliders on first page soon. I want to do a mini test to be sure nothing is way off.Once I see things are fairly stable we will do a full 16-32 game test like last year.Remember good things take time :) I only want to post the updated sliders when i am mostly confident that they are a solid starting point for testing.

I will post the games i want Coached they are on a first come first serve basis.So dont run games twice.be sure the game you want to do is not taken .Remember i need the game log here in this thread FULL complete log or i cannot count the game and you will have to rerun it.

Also rember those familiar with my rules you use ask madden then you choose one of the 3 plays on screen thats it no line shifting .no audibles nothing there are reasons for this Specially during testing.

Will post the test soon i want to Iron out a few things.I really want to 1-2 shot this at most this year.
:computer:

bubs3141 10-21-2012 08:43 PM

I'M anxious to see your work.

sl8b 10-23-2012 12:52 AM

Looking forward to what you have come up with...