Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   Madden NFL Old Gen (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=33)
-   -   Never played Online-How are the servers? (/forums/showthread.php?t=571160)

jethrobag 08-28-2012 12:23 PM

Never played Online-How are the servers?

I am new to the online world of madden. I have always been an offline franchise player, but from reading the threads, it seems that the way to play for now is single player online CCM. My question is how are the servers? I have roadrunner, should there be much lag time, or does it run the same as offline? Thanks.

Also, are there any issues with using gameface as a coach? I read something from pasta padre that said he was unable to stop the CCM from crashing after making a coach with gameface? any truth to this?
Thanks again.

NYwRiter94 08-28-2012 12:29 PM

Re: Never played Online-How are the servers?

I too would like to have an answer to this question. My connection for Xbox Live has been pretty good, but when I play Madden 12, the game informs me that I have been disconnected from EA Servers EVERY SINGLE TIME I get to the team select menu. In addition, when I fired up the NHL 13 Demo and tried to play Ultimate Team, I often found that upon attempting to play my first game, I would get disconnected.

KCsFinest5 08-28-2012 12:32 PM

Re: Never played Online-How are the servers?

Quote:

Originally Posted by jethrobag (Post 2044073371)
I am new to the online world of madden. I have always been an offline franchise player, but from reading the threads, it seems that the way to play for now is single player online CCM. My question is how are the servers? I have roadrunner, should there be much lag time, or does it run the same as offline? Thanks.

Also, are there any issues with using gameface as a coach? I read something from pasta padre that said he was unable to stop the CCM from crashing after making a coach with gameface? any truth to this?
Thanks again.

Things have been good for me online. Like most games, online is slightly slower than offline. Doesn't retract from the experience IMO.