Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   Madden NFL Old Gen (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=33)
-   -   how u do player TD Celebrations (/forums/showthread.php?t=572382)

qcjr45 08-30-2012 09:57 PM

how u do player TD Celebrations

I scored with Cam Newton didn't see his td celebration or arian Foster help anyone

Brian_OS 08-30-2012 10:14 PM

Re: how u do player TD Celebrations

A wise man once said, act like you have been there before. :smirk:

To answer your question I think they took it out. I think you can only showboat on the way into the end zone by pressing B

krulmichael 08-30-2012 10:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Brian_OS (Post 2044089846)
A wise man once said, act like you have been there before. :smirk:

To answer your question I think they took it out. I think you can only showboat on the way into the end zone by pressing B

They didn't take it out. Apparently players just don't do it that often this year. I know it's been confirmed that Cruz's salsa dance, Tebowing, Gronk's spike, and I wanna say Cam's superman (I don't see why it wouldn't be) are all confirmed. Not completely sure on Cam's, but I know the other three are for sure in. Along with Lambeau Leaping.

prey2god 08-30-2012 10:39 PM

Remember when they had a mini game where when you scored a TD, you have to go to a highlighted spot in a certain amount of time to do a TD celebration?

I still lol about that.

Victory23 08-30-2012 10:39 PM

Cam's Superman is in, he actually oddly enough doesn't do it when he scores rushing TDs, I've only seen him do it on a long bomb TD

CatMan72 08-30-2012 10:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Victory23 (Post 2044090029)
Cam's Superman is in, he actually oddly enough doesn't do it when he scores rushing TDs, I've only seen him do it on a long bomb TD

I should have known EA would get this backwards, LOL

krulmichael 08-30-2012 10:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CatMan72 (Post 2044090066)
I should have known EA would get this backwards, LOL

They did the same to Tebow lol.

tropicana420 08-31-2012 01:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by krulmichael (Post 2044090015)
They didn't take it out. Apparently players just don't do it that often this year. I know it's been confirmed that Cruz's salsa dance, Tebowing, Gronk's spike, and I wanna say Cam's superman (I don't see why it wouldn't be) are all confirmed. Not completely sure on Cam's, but I know the other three are for sure in. Along with Lambeau Leaping.

Gronk's spike isn't in the game. Maybe you have to run the ball in the endzone on a running play with him to activate it. This years TD celebrations are weak as hell.