Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=69)
-   -   Madden 13 : New to Sliders. (/forums/showthread.php?t=572917)

EricPaul 09-01-2012 03:03 PM

Madden 13 : New to Sliders.

This is the first year in probably three years I purchased Madden and I've been seeing all of these Sliders thread popping up (I've trolled this forum for quite sometime) and wasn't too sure how to use them and what happens when they are altered.

Is there anyone who wouldn't mind giving a noobie a brief tutorial?

Could this be used both online and offline?

pantherfan076 09-01-2012 03:15 PM

Re: Madden 13 : New to Sliders.

Quote:

Originally Posted by EricPaul (Post 2044098035)
This is the first year in probably three years I purchased Madden and I've been seeing all of these Sliders thread popping up (I've trolled this forum for quite sometime) and wasn't too sure how to use them and what happens when they are altered.

Is there anyone who wouldn't mind giving a noobie a brief tutorial?

Could this be used both online and offline?

Try mine online CCM and see how they do for you.

http://www.operationsports.com/forum...s-fatigue.html

The main reason to adjust sliders to to try to achieve a more realistic feel and to have the stats match up w/ the simulated CPU games. Harder this year to find the balance but I think you would enjoy mine(shameless plug LOL)

EricPaul 09-01-2012 03:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pantherfan076 (Post 2044098081)
Try mine online CCM and see how they do for you.

http://www.operationsports.com/forum...s-fatigue.html

The main reason to adjust sliders to to try to achieve a more realistic feel and to have the stats match up w/ the simulated CPU games. Harder this year to find the balance but I think you would enjoy mine(shameless plug LOL)

Will check'em out. Thanks man.

So Slider Edits don't help/assist you in online play strategy, is it just merely offline?

pantherfan076 09-01-2012 03:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by EricPaul (Post 2044098092)
Will check'em out. Thanks man.

So Slider Edits don't help/assist you in online play strategy, is it just merely offline?

No it can be what ever you want them for in any mode. The thing this year is that CCM offline and online play differently. What may work in CCM may not in play now. Also IF you play a CCM in both you have to input them twice.

** WAIT UNTIL PATCH** for offline. The profile does not seem to save and CCM offline needs patching from what I hear. Playing online you get up to the minute tuners instead of waiting on patch. As long as you don't restart an online CCM after starting the season those sliders will hold and be there when you come back.