Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   Madden NFL Old Gen (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=33)
-   -   online auto-save (/forums/showthread.php?t=573311)

ramspeedkill 09-02-2012 10:41 PM

online auto-save

:confused:can this be patched to manual save? saving automatically on everything is really annoying.

ggsimmonds 09-02-2012 11:24 PM

Re: online auto-save

I like it how it is. This keeps us honest. No simming the draft to see where prospects are chosen and who are the gems.

Pandetta 09-02-2012 11:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ggsimmonds (Post 2044105520)
I like it how it is. This keeps us honest. No simming the draft to see where prospects are chosen and who are the gems.

I'm sure you are capable of being honest on your own right? No need to restrict our options while playing our game.

ggsimmonds 09-03-2012 01:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pandetta (Post 2044105645)
I'm sure you are capable of being honest on your own right? No need to restrict our options while playing our game.

uh...no lol. You give me the option to sim ahead to see where guys I want are drafted and I will do it. If a draft does not go they way I want it I will not be able to resist the temptation to reload; and I am confident that the same applies to most gamers

HakeemDaDream 09-03-2012 02:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ramspeedkill (Post 2044105320)
:confused:can this be patched to manual save? saving automatically on everything is really annoying.

How is it annoying? Not accidentally backing out without saving or taking the time to flip through menus to save seems less annoying.

Pandetta 09-05-2012 01:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ggsimmonds (Post 2044106034)
uh...no lol. You give me the option to sim ahead to see where guys I want are drafted and I will do it. If a draft does not go they way I want it I will not be able to resist the temptation to reload; and I am confident that the same applies to most gamers

Ok, well nevertheless we don't need outside controls to prevent playing the game as we see fit. Controlling the impulse to "cheat" if you feel it ruins your franchise seems pretty easy.

iamgramps 09-05-2012 06:43 PM

For online CCM, it should be auto-saved. This keeps the integrity of the mode, especially when comparing your stats to other online users. I like it personally, because in my one player CC, I am the one who will redo something that's not in my favor.

Greencollarbaseball 09-05-2012 06:51 PM

I like it because it just keeps things simple.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk