Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   Madden NFL Old Gen (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=33)
-   -   Old "Superstar" camera view (/forums/showthread.php?t=573353)

YeOldTonk 09-03-2012 01:54 AM

Old "Superstar" camera view

When playing as a defensive player (CCM Player mode), is there a way to switch the camera view to the defensive side? Like the old Superstar mode views of last year?

Lionhammer 09-03-2012 03:33 AM

Re: Old "Superstar" camera view

Don't think so...

kind of funny though... in all the previous iterations of Superstar, I always told myself "this mode is fun except for this god-awful camera...."

EvolutionSn1per 09-03-2012 06:54 AM

I don't believe so, and this has completely ruined playing a defensive position in this mode for me.

BaselineBakes 09-03-2012 09:35 AM

I wish you could, I tried to play defense last year on the flipped around camera and just could not get into it and this year it's even worse considering its just the regular game camera and playing corner from there is near impossible. I've abandoned playing my favorite position and it's one thing that truly irks me about the game. I'd imagine that the physics and tackling engine make it such a rewarding experience to play defense but with the camera as is, I just can't get into it.

I miss the close up angles you had a few years ago on defense, even NCAA still has the close cam. The camera now truly ruins the immersion on the defensive end. QB is great and I'm having a lot of fun but I love defense and playing it on the camera they have now is just not fun to me.

100% Texan 09-03-2012 02:31 PM

cb is my favorite position and i'm starting to get use to the camera.

i like it better than that gawd awful road to glory camera

Ueauvan 09-03-2012 04:01 PM

this ruins the game for me, unless its the old way i find i hard to play mlb/fs with controls reversed

YeOldTonk 09-03-2012 04:04 PM

I started playing a mlb and I was sorta getting use to it after a few game. I'd lose myself when there was a group of players together and I'd find myself running down the field away from the ball.