Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   Madden NFL Old Gen (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=33)
-   -   Help in CCM (/forums/showthread.php?t=573533)

Yank11 09-03-2012 05:14 PM

Help in CCM

I can't find the run/pass sliders, you know the ones where you set how many runs vs pass plays your team does when you sim?

I set mine to be pass heavy when I started but my QB situation is in shambles and I want to rely heavy on the run now, but can't figure out where to change it.

Anyone know where it is?

rayb 09-03-2012 06:22 PM

Re: Help in CCM

I know when you make a career you can set it but to be honest I havent thought about that since you cant change your defalut playbook. Id like to know too.

As for simming? Ive only simmed a few games and the results are horrendous (ive had to abandon one because the stats were just awful).

Yank11 09-03-2012 06:55 PM

Re: Help in CCM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rayb (Post 2044109108)
I know when you make a career you can set it but to be honest I havent thought about that since you cant change your defalut playbook. Id like to know too.

As for simming? Ive only simmed a few games and the results are horrendous (ive had to abandon one because the stats were just awful).

yea its not a problem when I play the games but I'm not playing every game in my current one just to experience offseasons before I start my real CCM when the rosters come out

It would really suck if you can't change it, especially if something like what happened in my current one happens, where your top 2 QBs get hurt and you had it set at 70/30 passing when you started, but don't want your 66 overall QB throwing 45 times a game lol