Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   Wrestling (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=40)
-   -   WWE 13 Achievements (/forums/showthread.php?t=574915)

Steve_OS 09-08-2012 08:12 AM

WWE 13 Achievements

Xbox360Achievements have posted the WWE 13 achievements.

Quote:

Create and destroy - 15
Exhibition (Title Match) - Attack your opponent with a custom belt (single player).
All original baby! - 15
Compete as a Custom Superstar in a Custom Arena for a Custom Championship.Awesome! - 5
Take a screenshot in Create a Highlight mode.

Check out the full list of WWE 13 achievements, right here.

dochalladay32 09-08-2012 10:40 AM

Re: WWE 13 Achievements

I see we have to have the inevitable Triple H vs. Triple H matches.

Also see mention of custom belts.

And did we have "I Quit" matches before? Seems like in the game, it will just be a glorified submission/last man standing match. Means there will be the Rock vs. Mankind Royal Rumble '99 match, though.

bigbob 09-08-2012 03:15 PM

Yeah, we had "I Quit" matches before, I can't remember how long it's been though:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cNCmbsQhxdk

I do like to see the "Customer Wrestler" Achievements. It makes me believe that the rumor that you can take a single player through "Universe Mode" is possible.

dochalladay32 09-08-2012 03:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bigbob (Post 2044134921)
Yeah, we had "I Quit" matches before, I can't remember how long it's been though:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cNCmbsQhxdk

I do like to see the "Customer Wrestler" Achievements. It makes me believe that the rumor that you can take a single player through "Universe Mode" is possible.

I was referring to the current series of games. I figured we had one at some point. It better actually take effort to force someone to quit. If I can win in 5-10 minutes... disappointing. Be nice if they do have you do the mic ending to make it a bit different. I could go for that.

RedZoneD25 09-08-2012 04:17 PM

Custom Championship? Did I miss something?

goh 09-08-2012 04:33 PM

One of history's greats 25
Exhibition (Legend difficulty) - Defeat a Superstar with his Attitude Era version (single player).

I just keep evolving! 20
Exhibition (Legend difficulty) - With a Superstar, defeat his Attitude Era version (single player).

They could'ved worded those better. I thought they were the same thing at first.

The first is taking DX HHH and beating HHH.
The second is taking HHH and beating DX HHH.

J_Posse 09-08-2012 04:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RedZoneD25 (Post 2044135234)
Custom Championship? Did I miss something?

It hadn't been announced yet. Nice to know that someone maybe able to recreate the TNA (or another companies) title. Good job, THQ. Now, I'm just hoping they include a few more current WWE superstars as DLC.

From Spurs Nation/Bills Backer Clubhouse

spacefunk 09-08-2012 06:39 PM

I really liked the create a belt they had years ago. I hope that's what "custom championship" means.