Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   Madden NFL Old Gen (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=33)
-   -   At the point of return. (/forums/showthread.php?t=574942)

LRBTODAY 09-08-2012 11:28 AM

At the point of return.

I played 4 games of Madden 13 online. I came to the realization that I really don't like this yrs Madden at all. So I will return it for NBA 2K13. I've always had a Football/Basketball game to compliment each other. This yr Madden just doesn't do it for me. Maybe I need to play it more and get use to it. Idk. It's just I had high hopes that it would not be like Madden 12, but it is. Even w/ the new engine it still feels the same. One of the other issues is the fact that I they removed the Franchise Mode that they build before. I had soooo much control over my roster. At this moment I am returning it for credit. Hopefully I can get some type of joy in playing this yr that way I won't feel the urge to do so.

lon515 09-08-2012 11:56 AM

Re: At the point of return.

Quote:

Originally Posted by LRBTODAY (Post 2044133644)
I played 4 games of Madden 13 online. I came to the realization that I really don't like this yrs Madden at all. So I will return it for NBA 2K13. I've always had a Football/Basketball game to compliment each other. This yr Madden just doesn't do it for me. Maybe I need to play it more and get use to it. Idk. It's just I had high hopes that it would not be like Madden 12, but it is. Even w/ the new engine it still feels the same. One of the other issues is the fact that I they removed the Franchise Mode that they build before. I had soooo much control over my roster. At this moment I am returning it for credit. Hopefully I can get some type of joy in playing this yr that way I won't feel the urge to do so.

i dont think you think it feels like madden 12 which it dosent, i think your are just frustrated about the no edit feature, which i was to, but the game play and ccm features made me no longer care "that much"

this game feels nothing like 12 at all. if your having trouble check out some of the running tutorials on the running stick and "trust me your running game will seem better. Also the passing game improved with the total control now i get to pick where i want the ball.

you dont like having your edit features fine i understand, but this game feels nothing like 12 at all

RandyBass 09-08-2012 12:47 PM

Re: At the point of return.

4 games? Pre-patch? Give it some time.