Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   SFL Online Franchise (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=218)
-   -   The Truth's SFL Playoff Predictions (Season 1) (/forums/showthread.php?t=575799)

TheTruth1566 09-10-2012 05:28 PM

The Truth's SFL Playoff Predictions (Season 1)

in the following article, you'll find out exactly what are my thoughts (they're just my thoughts on what is to happen as the regular season unfolds this season. I'll also mention teams are that are on the bubble and who to look out for as dark horses and potential sleepers.

AFC

North : LBzRulez (Ravens)
South : Mdxle (Titans)
West : Rudy G (Chiefs)
East : im ur pops (Jets)

Wildcard :
1. Chargers
2. Pittsburgh

Teams on the Bubble :

Cleveland, New England, Buffalo, Indianapolis

NFC

North : Shards (Lions)
West : IllNyill (Cardinals)
South : TheTruth (Falcons)
East : AC Knows (Redskins)

Wildcard :

1. Dubb40 (49ers)
2. JTurk (Dallas)

Teams on the bubble
Philly, Carolina, Green Bay, Seahawks

Keep in mind that these are just my picks and I could be wrong. Nobody is perfect, except Mr. Perfect. Now, I'll try to decide who gets homefield in the AFC.

1. Ravens
2. Jets
3. Chiefs
4. Titans
So basically based off this, everyone will go through Baltimore. That usually spells doom for most players. However. if the Chiefs or the Jets meet up with Baltimore, there might be a possible upset alert.

Now let's determine the NFC

1. Cardinals
2. Falcons
3. Lions
4. Redskins
Looking at the NFC from this angle, it appears everything will go through the dome in Arizona. Keep in mind though that the Cardinals have struggled in the championship title game. So if the Redskins, Falcons, 49ers or perhaps Dallas goes there, anything can happen.

Good luck to all of you. I reserve the right to change my picks at any time.

TheShizNo1 09-10-2012 06:39 PM

The NFC wildcards (not meaning playoff spots), are the Cardinals and Redskins, IMO. Both have excellent owners that know their football and the game of Madden, but both also have big (pause) questions on their team. Talent wise alone, An argument can be made that they both are the 3rd best teams in their respective divisions. Things are gonna be interesting down the stretch.

jerseymadden 09-10-2012 07:35 PM

Good post, motivates me to want to do better with the Vikes

dubbduces 09-10-2012 09:12 PM

Re: The Truth's SFL Playoff Predictions (Season 1)

I continue to say that Marvin's Cards will win the West. Good write-up.

dubbduces 09-10-2012 09:13 PM

I also think Leaftino will win the North.....

TheTruth1566 09-10-2012 10:47 PM

Well, he has the talent to win the Superbowl. But.. that's just his squad being stacked. Then add on Asante Samuel. He should win. Problem is... A.P... is still broken. Megatron and Shards have teamed back up and 'Tron is 99 OVR in all his ultimate glory. Plus, we don't know who the Bears'll be.

d11king 09-10-2012 10:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TheTruth1566 (Post 2044148086)
Well, he has the talent to win the Superbowl. But.. that's just his squad being stacked. Then add on Asante Samuel. He should win. Problem is... A.P... is still broken. Megatron and Shards have teamed back up and 'Tron is 99 OVR in all his ultimate glory. Plus, we don't know who the Bears'll be.

Quazi is a very good user, he should compete for the division crown. I'm not saying this cause he's my friend, but he has a very good defense, and he's very smart with how he plays. If he plays smart, he definitely will be there at the end of the season.

TheKingOfVa 09-11-2012 08:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dubbduces (Post 2044147359)
I continue to say that Marvin's Cards will win the West. Good write-up.

I appreciate the regard, but it will be back and forth between us every season. Probably could just flip a coin to decide the winner. A lot of talented owners in the NFC West.