Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   EA Sports NHL Sounds Forum (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=245)
-   -   NHL 13 Sound / HawkeyMediaPlus??? (/forums/showthread.php?t=577594)

Emporia 09-15-2012 08:24 PM

NHL 13 Sound / HawkeyMediaPlus???

Are you still around / working on anything for NHL 13? Does anyone know? Cyclo has done a good job, and I've posted within his forum, but there is still a lot of rough edges. Some good pro's like the team ditties; hawk didn't have that but the overall just seemed more there.

Hoping to combine everything at some point but not a lot of options. Running the old NHL 12 and reviewing cyclo. Prolly will combine when I put the hours in of seeing what's most accurate. And for what......three months of gaming until it gets boring lol. Why do we torture ourselves?

JohnnyIHardlyKnewYa 09-16-2012 07:37 PM

Re: NHL 13 Sound / HawkeyMediaPlus???

Quote:

Originally Posted by Emporia (Post 2044174878)
Are you still around / working on anything for NHL 13? Does anyone know? Cyclo has done a good job, and I've posted within his forum, but there is still a lot of rough edges. Some good pro's like the team ditties; hawk didn't have that but the overall just seemed more there.

Hoping to combine everything at some point but not a lot of options. Running the old NHL 12 and reviewing cyclo. Prolly will combine when I put the hours in of seeing what's most accurate. And for what......three months of gaming until it gets boring lol. Why do we torture ourselves?

I haven't seen Hawkey around lately. Hope all is well.

I agree about Cyclo's pack...there were a couple (literally, a COUPLE) usable items in there, but for the most part, unimpressive. A lot of the goal horns were cut off in the middle, like somebody turned a switch off, and the added crowd noise was to the point I couldn't even feather it out.

I am making my own from a pack that I made last year. I've got it almost done. I wasn't sure about releasing it here, or just to my local group, but I may just put it out here. I'll let you know.

chrish4343 09-16-2012 10:39 PM

hey i tried messaging him no reply i miss his pack 600 bip songs all top quality

Emporia 09-17-2012 10:33 AM

Yea...I actually got lucky and remembered I saved them on labtop and a big back up western digital. Running with all of them.