Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=37)
-   -   blue man in roster (/forums/showthread.php?t=578121)

Heyuimintojsus 09-16-2012 08:15 PM

blue man in roster

When I go through the roster, I have a TE that has a blue man that shows up in the top left corner between his position/number and face - like where they show an 'A' for All-American or a trophy the player won a previous year. What does that blue man mean? He was the only one of my skilled players on offense. I haven't looked through defense yet.

Any ideas?

ZN30 09-16-2012 08:36 PM

Re: blue man in roster

Quote:

Originally Posted by Heyuimintojsus (Post 2044180243)
When I go through the roster, I have a TE that has a blue man that shows up in the top left corner between his position/number and face - like where they show an 'A' for All-American or a trophy the player won a previous year. What does that blue man mean? He was the only one of my skilled players on offense. I haven't looked through defense yet.

Any ideas?

If the blue man has a "C" it means he's a team captain. I'm not sure how or why these players are chosen to be captain, or if there is any real effect of being a captain. I've noticed a couple times that my captains have been back up players.

cbiscuit 09-16-2012 08:43 PM

yea, it means theyre a captain. its nothin really special except that theyre the ones you see at the coin toss.

eskimos44 09-16-2012 08:56 PM

Really? Dang, all this time I thought it meant he was on a cold streak. And if its red, he was on a hot streak. I need to pay more attention I guess...

TDenverFan 09-16-2012 09:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by eskimos44 (Post 2044180501)
Really? Dang, all this time I thought it meant he was on a cold streak. And if its red, he was on a hot streak. I need to pay more attention I guess...

A Flaming man represents a hot streak

speedy43 09-16-2012 10:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ZN30 (Post 2044180378)
I'm not sure how or why these players are chosen to be captain

The offensive and defensive player with the highest AWR rating are selected as captains

CarrWalterl 09-16-2012 10:50 PM

theyre the ones you see at the coin toss

thelasthurtknee 09-17-2012 05:07 PM

there you go something else that you used to be able to do in NCAA. pick your three captains. one on O, one on D and one from wherever. Forgot about that. something else that got taken out. not a big deal or anything but still