Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   Madden NFL Old Gen (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=33)
-   -   IR still broken in Online CCM (/forums/showthread.php?t=578791)

Quack23 09-18-2012 08:12 PM

IR still broken in Online CCM

Tried putting Parys Haralson on IR just now, which works, but his roster spot isn't freed up. He still counts toward my 53 even though he's on IR. The sad part is that one of the gamechangers(don't remember who) said they were responsible for catching this and making sure it was fixed. Don't know what to think on that one...

thebizarrojerry 09-18-2012 08:24 PM

Re: IR still broken in Online CCM

Did you set pre-existing injuries to on? I may be dreaming but I could have sworn I had a full 53 roster, a cb got hurt and I put him on IR, then I went and signed a free agent.

pokerplaya 09-18-2012 10:45 PM

I agree with Jerry, maybe you didn't complete the IR process. I've definitely used the IR with no problems and correct roster spots in two different Online CC now.

Quack23 09-18-2012 10:58 PM

Pre-existing injuries are on. I went to the injury report, selected him, and was prompted to place him on IR. I did that but I'm still required to cut to 53 including Haralson. I don't know what to do

pokerplaya 09-18-2012 11:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Quack23 (Post 2044191911)
Pre-existing injuries are on. I went to the injury report, selected him, and was prompted to place him on IR. I did that but I'm still required to cut to 53 including Haralson. I don't know what to do

I'd count the players on your roster, then... as I guarantee you I've used it with a full roster and been able to replace the player, at 53 men. (Couldn't sign the FA before the IR.)

thebizarrojerry 09-19-2012 12:13 AM

In fact I just did it again right now, as the Lions in my 2nd year, DT Fairley just got hurt for 26 weeks with a fractured elbow in Week 8. Went into injury screen, selected him to IR, then signed a DT from the FA list.

Quack23 09-19-2012 01:34 AM

Ok it looks like it works only during the regular season. If you do it during the preseason, he still counts against the 53.