Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   Madden NFL Old Gen (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=33)
-   -   when do Milestone Goals XP points kick in? (/forums/showthread.php?t=578813)

billsmetalbooze 09-18-2012 09:20 PM

when do Milestone Goals XP points kick in?

hi, i just did a preseason game where i attained some lofty milestones goals.

but after week one of the preseason, the XP points don't reflect that: i should have several thousand and only have 1600 and change.

do milestone goals XP points come in at season end?

or do they not apply to preseason?

thanks.

Sidion 09-18-2012 10:15 PM

Re: when do Milestone Goals XP points kick in?

Are you talking about the ones under season goals? Those only trigger AFTER your season ends. (IE if you make it to the SB you wont get the EXP til after you win or lose.)

The career ones are the same. I believe they only trigger on games that directly contribute to your career stats.

pokerplaya 09-18-2012 10:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sidion (Post 2044191724)
Are you talking about the ones under season goals? Those only trigger AFTER your season ends. (IE if you make it to the SB you wont get the EXP til after you win or lose.)

The career ones are the same. I believe they only trigger on games that directly contribute to your career stats.

Yes, he is correct. Preseason do not count for milestone stats, as they technically aren't stats as the games don't count. You can obviously get weekly XP goals, but no milestones.

During the season, depending on the milestone it may unlock before the end of the season. For instance, in my first CC where I have actually been through an offseason, Cliff Avril got his points for breaking the sack record immediately upon breaking it...

It really just depends, but not in preseason.

billsmetalbooze 09-19-2012 12:37 AM

thanks for the replies. i simmed the remainder of the season. i had about 31,000 XP after game 17 but then another 10,000 kicked in right after.

i suspect the pre-season Milestone (different from season or weekly) points did kick in as i got 5000 (250 yards rushing) plus 3000 (3 TDs) plus 1000 (4 tds) plus maybe something else. however, i think they only counted one time: i did all of them every preseason game (lowered the sliders; yeah, cheap but i want more XP for one player).

i could be wrong, but somewhere at the end i got an extra 10,000 XP.

thanks again.