Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   Madden NFL Old Gen (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=33)
-   -   Little things that could help CC progression. (/forums/showthread.php?t=578991)

ghostlight85 09-19-2012 03:33 PM

Little things that could help CC progression.

A few small things that would help CC that I think there may still be a chance of adding:

In Game tracking of downs played.

Better understanding of progression system

Tweaks to the progression system giving players goals based on their current role, not universal goals. I think this could solve the issue of bench players having little to no progression. If the goals are based on downs played or realistic things for a backup to achieve, it would help. They can have less of an XP reward since they aren't playing as much, but they need to have a clearer path to progression while remaining a backup.

It would help also if I understood where the ratings changes come from. I may be a little behind here on knowledge of what's going on, but there are like 3 different overalls that I get for my players. There's the one in the player management screen, there's the one in the depth chart and then there's a different one in the depth chart on game day. At first I thought it was tied to consistency and that it would fluctuate from week to week, but that doesn't seem to be the case. It seems to always be the same, but they are wildly different from one another. I have a drafted LE who shows in player management as an 83, in out of game depth charts as a 78 and in game as a 71. I am not sure I understand the method to the madness.

I don't know that I don't like whats going on with some of these things, I just don't understand what's going on.

thrust 09-19-2012 04:41 PM

Re: Little things that could help CC progression.

Quote:

Originally Posted by ghostlight85 (Post 2044194628)
A few small things that would help CC that I think there may still be a chance of adding:

In Game tracking of downs played.

Better understanding of progression system

Tweaks to the progression system giving players goals based on their current role, not universal goals. I think this could solve the issue of bench players having little to no progression. If the goals are based on downs played or realistic things for a backup to achieve, it would help. They can have less of an XP reward since they aren't playing as much, but they need to have a clearer path to progression while remaining a backup.

It would help also if I understood where the ratings changes come from. I may be a little behind here on knowledge of what's going on, but there are like 3 different overalls that I get for my players. There's the one in the player management screen, there's the one in the depth chart and then there's a different one in the depth chart on game day. At first I thought it was tied to consistency and that it would fluctuate from week to week, but that doesn't seem to be the case. It seems to always be the same, but they are wildly different from one another. I have a drafted LE who shows in player management as an 83, in out of game depth charts as a 78 and in game as a 71. I am not sure I understand the method to the madness.

I don't know that I don't like whats going on with some of these things, I just don't understand what's going on.

I know that the in game DChart takes fatigue and injury into effect.

The out game DChart takes the same but things change and usually get better during the week, til gameday. (usually no fatigue just injury)

And the Player Management screen shows the ratings as if injury and fatigue do not matter.

On top of all this, I would like to know if players fatigue easier during the latter part of a season.
We've been on lock down 'cause of the Republican Convention, but it has been over for weeks now ans they still have us in lo