Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   NBA 2K Last Gen (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=46)
-   -   NBA 2K13 Complete Player Ratings and Classic Teams (/forums/showthread.php?t=580559)

RedRiddler 09-25-2012 11:07 PM

I am lovin Lillard's Sig skills...Shot Creator,Acrobat and Finisher...nice although they should probably include deadeye.

RedRiddler 09-25-2012 11:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by iampulse (Post 2044224086)
Robert Sacre, Robert Sacre, Tornike Shengelia, Kyle O'Quinn, Kevin Murphy, Darius Miller, Kim English, Doron Lamb, Tyshawn Taylor, Will Barton, Orlando Johnson, Khris Middleton, Kris Joseph, Darius Johnson-Odom, Mike Scott, and Marquis Teague.

All these guys have signed there rookie contracts. Some of them months ago. So I hope they don't hold back on that first roster update. alot of rooks missing. Really hate to see that after the painfully progression of roster updates with 5 or so rookies at a time.

Freeland, Barton, Claver....

RedRiddler 09-25-2012 11:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RedRiddler (Post 2044224478)
I am lovin Lillard's Sig skills...Shot Creator,Acrobat and Finisher...nice although they should probably include deadeye.

His rating will probably be bumped release too like 73.

thisisgr8t623 09-25-2012 11:15 PM

who cares about any player rite now. 2k has commited a crime on this day. On this day the scoring machine known as brandon roy was only blessed with 1 sig skill. the man deserves 5 and thats it if derrick rose can get 5 even though he was injured for season and playoffs then brandon roy can get 5

thisisgr8t623 09-25-2012 11:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MrBigShot1 (Post 2044223226)
Word, I feel you. B-Roy is my favorite player but we really don't know if we are going to see the B-Roy that made the all star team or if he will just settle in as a role player. No way of knowing until the season gets going. If this was 08-09 B-Roy, he would easily have Shot Creator, Finisher, Closer, Acrobat and maybe even Microwave.

trust me we will be recieving that brandon roy that slaps everybody up. just wait until the playoffs i feel sorry for any team playing the t-wolves

RedRiddler 09-25-2012 11:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by thisisgr8t623 (Post 2044224537)
trust me we will be recieving that brandon roy that slaps everybody up. just wait until the playoffs i feel sorry for any team playing the t-wolves

You don't have to wait bro, I know first hand--- blazer fan--- he won't be the 08-09 BRoy, but hey he did win us game 4 so you'll see it in pinches...small ones.

Papesowish 09-25-2012 11:30 PM

Re: NBA 2K13 Complete Player Ratings and Classic Teams

Quote:

Originally Posted by thisisgr8t623 (Post 2044224508)
who cares about any player rite now. 2k has commited a crime on this day. On this day the scoring machine known as brandon roy was only blessed with 1 sig skill. the man deserves 5 and thats it if derrick rose can get 5 even though he was injured for season and playoffs then brandon roy can get 5

are you kidding me? did you see Roy in the Pro-Am League over the summer? dude can still play ball, yes, but he has lost A LOT on his vertical, explosiveness, and speed. Looked like slow-mo when he was making the move. He shouldn't be over a 72....

JWiLL02 09-25-2012 11:41 PM

Re: NBA 2K13 Complete Player Ratings and Classic Teams

Quote:

Originally Posted by ClevelandFan (Post 2044223920)
You clearly missed the Olympics.

His terrible coach liked to run small ball and the Lithuanian guards do nothing but look off bigs and take low % runners and 3s. There's a reason they underperformed so badly and a reason that coach has already been told he won't be returning to the national team.

But yeah, let's ignore all his accomplishments to that point. He would have been more dominant in the NCAA last than any of the other Cs drafted this year.