Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   NBA 2K Last Gen Rosters (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=72)
-   -   Sim-World NBA 2k13 Roster Project (for 360) (/forums/showthread.php?t=581257)

Jakeness23 10-17-2012 10:58 PM

Re: Sim-World NBA 2k13 Roster Project (for 360)

I was thinking about the colors. I'm sure you got somebody on this, but this is what I was thinking. This is just my personal opinion and maybe something for you guys to think about, I'm sure whatever you do will be great.

I, personally, like having all of the teams with white socks at home and black socks away. And when I say, "match to jersey," I mean that the accessory should match the primary color on a jersey. For example: home jersey = white accessories, blue jersey = blue accessories, etc.
Now here the colors I would like for Team 1 and Team 2 colors;

I would want the Team 1 color to match the jersey. I want Team 2 to be white for home games and black for away games. Headbands should match to jersey.

Side notes:
OKC: Team 1 color should be navy blue
NY Knicks: Team 1 should be blue for home, orange for away; Team 2 should be white at home and black away; Headbands should be blue for home, black away and match the jersey for all other jerseys
Celtics green should be slightly darker
Magic blue should be darker
Clippers red should be RED, instead of pink
Lakers should wear yellow accessories in ALT Home jersey
Heat red should be a brighter, more bold red color
Pistons blue should be slightly darker

Again, this is just my observations, and what I was thinking, so take from it what you will. Can't wait to see the finished project guys, y'all are freaking awesome!

ronyell 10-18-2012 10:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Soufia (Post 2044329150)
ronyell,

Will you be implementing vannwolfhawk's playbooks to the roster?

yes. 10 char

IamLEGENDsince87 10-19-2012 09:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jakeness23 (Post 2044329826)
I was thinking about the colors. I'm sure you got somebody on this, but this is what I was thinking. This is just my personal opinion and maybe something for you guys to think about, I'm sure whatever you do will be great.

I, personally, like having all of the teams with white socks at home and black socks away. And when I say, "match to jersey," I mean that the accessory should match the primary color on a jersey. For example: home jersey = white accessories, blue jersey = blue accessories, etc.
Now here the colors I would like for Team 1 and Team 2 colors;

I would want the Team 1 color to match the jersey. I want Team 2 to be white for home games and black for away games. Headbands should match to jersey.

Side notes:
OKC: Team 1 color should be navy blue
NY Knicks: Team 1 should be blue for home, orange for away; Team 2 should be white at home and black away; Headbands should be blue for home, black away and match the jersey for all other jerseys
Celtics green should be slightly darker
Magic blue should be darker
Clippers red should be RED, instead of pink
Lakers should wear yellow accessories in ALT Home jersey
Heat red should be a brighter, more bold red color
Pistons blue should be slightly darker

Again, this is just my observations, and what I was thinking, so take from it what you will. Can't wait to see the finished project guys, y'all are freaking awesome!

the Lakers wear purple accessories with the alt white unis

http://lakers.topbuzz.com/gallery/d/...to+take+it.JPG

Jakeness23 10-19-2012 09:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by IamLEGENDsince87 (Post 2044334897)
the Lakers wear purple accessories with the alt white unis

http://lakers.topbuzz.com/gallery/d/...to+take+it.JPG

Yeah, I don't know why I put that haha. But as a side note; with the throwback jerseys they do tend to wear black shoes and socks.

seanbarkley 10-19-2012 09:51 AM

We already know all that guys, the main problems this year that we hadn't last one are:

- Now team 1 color has to be used for shoes since custom colors are gone.
- We can just create/edit 50 shoes, so now we can't create different shoes for each player.

Taking these 2 very annoying factors into account, we'll try to get the best and most realistic roster the system allows us; as always!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mr_Riddick 10-19-2012 08:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jakeness23 (Post 2044334957)
Yeah, I don't know why I put that haha. But as a side note; with the throwback jerseys they do tend to wear black shoes and socks.

Yeah I was going to mention it also but I figures you a more dedicated Lakers fan than I. Lol.

ronyell 10-20-2012 02:12 AM

WE JUST SIGNED A SUPERHERO... LOL!!! aquaman has joined the team... thanks for all your help thus far sir!

UPDATE... not giving a date but we are coming along nicely guys.

CT Pitbull 10-20-2012 01:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by seanbarkley (Post 2044335004)
We already know all that guys, the main problems this year that we hadn't last one are:

- Now team 1 color has to be used for shoes since custom colors are gone.
- We can just create/edit 50 shoes, so now we can't create different shoes for each player.

Taking these 2 very annoying factors into account, we'll try to get the best and most realistic roster the system allows us; as always!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

not being able to used custom colors on the kicks is THE DUMBEST DECISION that 2k has ever made with this game..just ridiculous..it is pointless to me..i mean , why are they going backwards especially now-a-days with all the color-ways available for every shoe on the market..the only way this would be semi-acceptable to me is if they got evey shoe on every player correct in game both home and away..and we all know thats not gonna happen