Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=37)
-   -   My coolest NCAA moments so far (/forums/showthread.php?t=58126)

rsump112 10-27-2003 08:16 PM

My coolest NCAA moments so far

Okay, I am running a dynasty with East Tennessee State and just finished my first season. I replaced UL-Monroe in the Sun Belt and scheduled 4 of my 5 non conference games against former SoCon opponents to help give me a decent season. Anyway, in my last game of the season, I returned a kickoff 94 yards for a TD on the last play of the 1st half, my first of the season. Then on MTSU's first possession of the second half, I returned an INT 97 yards for a TD. I just thought it was cool to have tw huge plays like that in the same game. If I bored you, sorry. Just wanted to share.

SportsAce 10-31-2003 10:05 PM

Re: My coolest NCAA moments so far

Mine would have to be when I was playing Colorado (I was Nebraska) and with 5 seconds left I was down 17-21 and so I threw a hail mary down field, tipped off a defendeers hands and right into the hands of Ross Pilkington for the winning touchdown!!!

GeePee20 11-01-2003 12:01 PM

My best two moments came in one game. I was VaTech vs Ohio State. I trailed by 7 later in the fourth but managed to drive to the OSU 15 yard like with 5 seconds left. I had to score a TD so on a pass play I got a ton of pressure and just lobbed a desperation pass to my best WR and he caught it to force OT. In the 3rd OT, OSU had the ball first but DeAngelo Hall picked a pass off and took it 80 yards for the TD and the win.

bgeno 11-01-2003 04:11 PM

Maybe not my coolest moment, but my absolute favorite day playing NCAA 2004, I played 3 games. Both I was Arkansas against Ohio State. The First game was in Arkansas and I took them to overtime, stopped them to a field goal, then got in the endzone for the win. So an hour or so later I get bored and decide to play the same game again, but this time in Columbus. It was hard fought and I was able to take them to double overtime where I beat them running a total of 9 plays, all runs. I ended up starting a dynasty with Arkansas and scheduled Ohio State as my first opponent and I beat them with a last second field goal.

My coolest was probably beating Miami in the national championship in the 5th year of my NC State dynasty(first dynasty I ever did) after losing in the National Championship my first 2 years to Oklahoma thanks to a dropped pass in one and horrible game by me in the other. Then I got robbed in year three and went undeafeted but didn't get a national championship invite, then the next year I lost to Florida State in the regular season. I beat Miami with a last second field goal to win 31-28.

jmd1506 11-01-2003 06:25 PM

<font color="blue"> </font> I`ve had many cool games playing ncaa and 1 of my coolest was in my dynasty when I was Ohio State against Oregan State in the Sugar Bowl playin for the national championship and the whole game it was even and in the 2nd overtime I made a game winning field goal.

Another cool moment is when I was playing as Cincinnati in my dynasty and I was playing at Beaver Staduim agianst Penn State and in the 2nd overtime I socred and made the extra point then PSU scored but they missed the PAT, i thought that was amazing and cool, but the OSU and oregan state was cooler cuz it was for the NC.